Saturday cup of joe 2/3/2024

Options
kgmoody
kgmoody Posts: 3,149 Member
Good morning BBB! As you sip your favorite morning brew and let its warmth embrace you, settle in, for it's time to gather and unite for our morning roll-call!

"....keep looking up! That's the secret of life." ~Snoopy 🐾🐾🐾

Replies

• kgmoody
    kgmoody Posts: 3,149 Member
    Options
    Good morning

We’re at the airport Happy 32nd anniversary to us.

If you didn’t read my funny story I posted yesterday I highly recommend you reading it. It’s a good laugh.

I see smooth sailing ⛵️ and warm sunshine ☀️ in my very near future.

Make it a marvelous day!!
  • mcee1
    mcee1 Posts: 3,606 Member
    Options
    Bon Voyage Kelly and Gary and Happy 32nd Anniversary! Have a great time!!!

Coffee is on here, not much else going on yet today. No plans.

Be well BBB

• DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 7,037 Member
    Options
    GM~
    • Have a great flight; cruise; and a NON-PHYSICAL Happy Annivesary!!!!
    • Sunny and high 50's next two days.
    • Did C/T scan yesterday ahead of follow up appt w/ G'Town next week. We'll see!
    • Waiting for that pic of the new (insert name of Hog later)
    • DMIL = teflon!

• DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,963 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB friends.

• steplinn398
    steplinn398 Posts: 2,908 Member
    Options
    🤣😉 Kelly. Have fun

Ron's appointment went as expected. She doesn't think he has apnea but sent him hime with a oxometer test and will schedule an online consult with a sleep coach. She also was surprised the main mayo scheduler sent us there first instead of an internalist so she ordered a consult there. She wasn't c9nfident we would get an appointment for weeks or months so we are going to plan for Canada leaving on or around Feb 13. If they call and we get an appointment in Feb we will stay but otherwise fly back. We are really hoping to keep 3 months of US time for further appointments or for getting to visit family or drive to Mexico next fall.

Went to St Augistine yesterday and planning Alelia Island and Fernando Beach today. Our airbnb is nicely furnished and decorated, with new kitchen and baths but the walls and baseboard are in rough shape and the shower works like crap. But it's spacious and clean and the neighborhood is OK so it will do. A hotel would be cheaper for these short stays but it's nice to have a full kitchen and 2 bedrooms.
  • lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB Friends.
    • Happy Anniversary Kelly and Gary. Glad you are feeling better. Why do I have an Olivia Newton John song in my head?
    • Good ride to Augusta yesterday. Got the stereo on "the bike to be named later" fixed. It was a software issue. It is a brand-new infotainment system, so the shop is still learning. Had lunch at our favorite German restaurant.
    4q1agqvmlic2.jpg
  • DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 7,037 Member
    Options
    She's a beaut, Dennis! CONGRATS! Is that General Lee orang'ey or red? Hard to tell......
  • lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    It's an interesting color. Harley calls it Whiskey Fire. In low light it looks red. In the sun it appears more orange.
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Congrats to Gary and Kelly, hope you have a GREAT cruise.
    Beautiful bike
    Hope they can find something to help Ron.