Week 6: Social Chatting

LordWulfram
LordWulfram Posts: 140 Member
Well, sorry about not being around this weekend, but I was Wrestling Dad again. Hopefully for the next two weekends as well. My daughter placed 3rd is districts, and should have been second but the winning bumped her into the consolation brackets in the quarter-finals. Such is the way these tourns work. Off to Spanaway, WA for regionals next weekend

Replies

• renae149
    renae149 Posts: 444 Member
    edited February 6
    How awesome @LordWulfram!!

I have been bit with whatever bug is going around. Things like that usually don't keep me completely down, but I didn't get off the couch yesterday. Heading back to work today and the weather is beautiful this week!

Sunday and Monday put me back in the hole by a whole day. 11,457 behind pace. See if I can close that deficit this week.
  • peoriapole
    peoriapole Posts: 1,799 Member
    My Fitbit is strange. Because walking has been a labor for me and my heart rate goes up, it thinks I am exercising. I actually had a good day today, sore but no breathtaking pain. I'll take it.
  • renae149
    Getting your heart pumping is a good thing! Glad you're able to move again!

I have been working late so haven't been able to get out like I wanted to this week. It is 5 am here in Kansas, 54 degrees and the wind is unbelievable right now. Supposed to have up to 45mph gusts, but also record highs.
  • HollyStormCloud
    HollyStormCloud Posts: 2,611 Member
    Hola everyone! So happy to be back from New Jersey. I was pleasantly surprised at how many steps I was able to get in just walking in the airport terminals and the hotel and around New Brunswick. I'll get my numbers caught up later today.
  • renae149
    Another week almost in the books!

@HollyStormCloud glad your trip wasn't as debilitating as you feared! Always plan for the worst and hope for the best.

@peoriapole so glad to see you being able to move more! Hope it's not all in pain.

@LordWulfram good luck to your daughter this weekend! Walking laps around the gym is always an option between matches.

One last, Go Chiefs!!
  • LordWulfram
    LordWulfram Posts: 140 Member
    Going to try walking when I can this weekend. We shall see!

During the week, I am doing well, but then Holly comes in and kicks my butt! LOL Great work! I am using you as motivation!

Found a new band this week. So, if you liked my previous input for music, take a look at Exit Eden
  • renae149
    i have catching up to do! I am now in a 23,536 hole. To be fair, I was on my feet all day Saturday working on wedding decorations, just had steps in about a 5' square...