hi

Options
psharma06
psharma06 Posts: 93 Member
Hi,
Is this groups still active?
I have teh 4 week program, would be great to have support and have people do it together!

Replies

• getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Yes!!! I am still active on it. How is it going?
  • Debbi2309
    Debbi2309 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I am just starting the 8 week programme done the fitness test today (lets just say that the next time has got to be an improvement on that, was shocking results, and i thought i was doing well lol) I have been doing fitness blenders workouts for a few weeks now and really looking forward to starting this programme, how have you all got on with yours?
  • cmfontaine31
    cmfontaine31 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I am on my second Fitness Blender program... Fat Loss Program for Busy People. I lost 20 pounds last year doing their 8 Week Program to Lose Fat and Tone Up. I have managed to maintain that loss even though I stopped working out and logged less frequently on MFP. I have been faithfully logging for 100+ days on MFP and I am in my 2nd month of the Busy Program and I am LOVING it! I don't really enjoy exercising and find any excuse to postpone it and eventually stop exercising so the Busy Program is perfect for me as all daily workouts are approximately 30 minutes long. Love Fitness Blender!
  • Debbi2309
    Options
    I have got the 8 week fat loss round 1 and also have the busy people one currently trying to work both and am on my second week I am really loving them have been telling my friends about them to, not weighed myself yet, am noticing improvements in my endurance, i have been doing fitness blender workouts for nearly a month now,
  • luiggigun
    luiggigun Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I love the vids but im choosing them as I go.. always mixing them up though
  • Debbi2309
    Options
    they are great vids i started just picking and choosing as I went, but as I am an indecisive person i eventually opted to some of their workout programmes since the workouts where are planned so all I have to do is click the link and work my socks off, I have now completed the first month of fat loss round 1 and busy people, another 4 weeks left and I have dropped a whole jean size already and am more than made up so it has spurred me on more than ever to get through these next 4 weeks :)