New Devotions for Easter from February 18 to Easter Sunday and Monday 2024

Options
316Judith
316Judith Posts: 7,141 Member
edited February 19 in Social Groups
Please Note:

Easter Devotions will replace our Daily Devotions for February 2024: in March I will bring back Daily Devotions for March 2024 after Easter.

Evening Hello Team,

Today we begin New Daily Devotions leading up to Easter!

From Crosswalk Website the Editor has provided to us Easter Devotions which start today until Resurrection Sunday, I will bring you one devotional from Crosswalk about Easter, the miraculous joy of the Resurrection, confronting our guilt, or the resulting spread of God's Church.

Check back every morning as you thank the Lord for His gift of victory over sin and death!

Hope you will join me in these new Easter Daily Devotions.

God Bless you
From your Team Leader and your Friend
Judith

Replies

• myhands4God
    myhands4God Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I am looking forward to doing these devotions. I am so thankful that He saved me from myself and my junk.
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Amen myhands4God,

Welcome onboard it’s a pleasure to meet you and have you joining us. Please feel free to leave any comments or thoughts you have as you read the Devotionals. Please share a little about yourself here or on our Chat Cafe Thread. We would be happy to hear anything you would like to share.

May I encourage you to join all the Threads that are here and leave your thoughts questions that you will have. We welcome your participation in our ongoing Team Monthly Challenges (Goals) It is there we are working together to mould and shape a Healthier LifeStyle through Healthy Nutrition and Exercise. Each month we focus on areas to help us achieve the Goals we set before us. I set up the Team Monthly Goals you see here from the Sources I find using the ideas presented from the Mayo Clinic. I also have used material from Sparks, I was a Member there for a number of years and Created and Lead 3 Teams until the site closed down. I have been here on MFP ever since and Created this Team shortly after.

If you have any Questions or concerns we will try our best to answer your questions.

Bottom line, we are here for you! Providing you feel comfortable may I encourage you to send any of us a Friend request, we all would be honoured to accept!

Marilyn, Linda, Susan and Lori are Active Members here and are my Co-Team Leaders here, these Dear Ladies are my Friends and Sisters in Christ who give me so much Love, Care, Kindness and Support. They are my Right Hand Gals! 😊

God has truly brought them along my side at just the right time, I was diagnosed with Malignant Melanoma Cancer 3 years ago and I’m currently undergoing Treatment and have had multiple surgeries. Six in all. I am 5 months post op from last Surgery in the Fall of 2023 which takes 1 Year or more to recover. Through all this God is Good. He is my Healer and is the One who gives me Strength to push forward. One thing I can say here on this Team we have a great group who “stand with you and support you” I can say, firsthand I have felt and been the recipient of all this support and love from these precious Ladies.

I know you too will experience this same Support that I have here on our Team!

God’s Blessings
    From your Team Leader
    Creator of God’s Amazing Grace
    Judith