Monday cup of joe 2/19/2024

Options
kgmoody
kgmoody Posts: 3,149 Member
Pour yourself a mug of your favorite morning brew. Pull up a chair and join us for our morning roll call here on the BBB.

"When you come to a fork in the road, take it" - Yogi Berra

Replies

• kgmoody
    kgmoody Posts: 3,149 Member
    Options
    Good morning

Here we are again. It’s Monday. Ugh

We got 5” of snow Friday. It started to melt off yesterday.

Ds2 FaceTimed me last night. He’s having an allergic reaction to something. Waiting to see if he went to ER or not.

Had a great weekend. Hate getting up and back to the grind today.

I’m hoping that everyone who has some shoulder, hip, arm, back, leg, etc gets feeling better!!

Make it a marvelous day!!

• DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 7,035 Member
    Options
    Morning~
    • No sleeping in when your Pup is your alarm clock!
    • HOPEFUL to see some racing today!

Cheers
    Skipper
  • manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,699 Member
    Options
    Mornin' BBB

Working on President's day.
    DDIL sent this photo of DGS sitting in DS#1's Apache cockpit.
    56nv2xxdbaqo.jpg

BBB OP ;-)
  • louisstone
    louisstone Posts: 2,565 Member
    Options
    Good morning.

Services are starting late for the holiday today. I can't make it because my standing meetings don't care that this is the biggest furniture sale holiday of the year.
  • mcee1
    mcee1 Posts: 3,606 Member
    Options
    Awesome photo Lee! Cool. And such a cutie pie in that cockpit!

Good morning!

Hope all ailing feel better soon.

I should see if there is a great mattress deal waiting for me to buy today! GMA is telling me to check JCPenny for best deals. Hmmmm

65" Vizio tv for $348 at wally world, wow. I don't need or want a TV though.

We had a nice Sunday family dinner here. My big brothers and dsil are doing well! My baby back ribs were fall off the bone delicious. And baby dgs got lots of attention from is great aunt and uncles.

I hear my baby dgs and family are going on a day off road trip the Shed Aquarium in Chicago today. I will go get Maddie dog soon, so she's not home all day long without getting let out.

We are knee deep getting our trust set up etc. And our EOL docs finalized with our estate atty. It's a necessary action, for sure.

Be well BBB and have a great day!

• steplinn398
    steplinn398 Posts: 2,908 Member
    Options
    Morning BBB

We havent updated our wills in forever and for sure not in South Dakota. But we do have all of our account set with beneficiaries and we don't own much else and no kids so we are letting it ride gor now. Doesn't seem worth the $$$ for the tiny amount not already being determined. My middle sister know she is in charge.

Sun is out today and I think we are off to drive the blue ridge parkway until it's closed. Probably a small hike somewhere too.

Then it's time to plan our next leg.
  • lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB Friends.
    • I got up early and went to breakfast with the ROMEOs.
    • The Blue Ridge Parkway (BRP) is one of my favorite places. Enjoy.
    • It's amazing how cheap big screen TVs have become.
    • Great pic of a future Apache pilot.
    • We could probably use a new bed/mattress but I'm not going anywhere today.
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,963 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB friends.

Little grandkids and dogs: two photos sure to put a smile on my face on the morning.

We need new kitchen appliances. Our stove and dishwasher are 22 years old and overdue. Our fridge works fine, but its 35 years old and doesn't match the others in color. But I dread "shopping" for anything, especially during sales. So, I will ignore the pleas from local appliance dealers and spend the day making shavings and dust in my shop.
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Dave, when you are ready Costco has some great deals on appliances can be done online.
    Great picture Lee, we really appreciate workers paying into system so we do not worry about finances.
    Lou, just give Cecilla credit card and she can purchase all that's needed.
    Not planning on leaving house today either other than Pablo walks around neighborhood, DW gave him a bath where he played in red mud in backyard yesterday. She was wetter than he was.