Week 9: Social Conversations

LordWulfram
LordWulfram Posts: 140 Member
I hope everyone is having a great Monday! Just getting things rolling here in the Northwest, threaten snow by the end of the week, but I am not going to believe it until it happens!

Replies

• LordWulfram
    LordWulfram Posts: 140 Member
    Ack! I have gotten 16,000 steps behind. I need better weather, not another snow storm!
  • renae149
    renae149 Posts: 444 Member
    The weather has been absolutely phenomenal the last few days! But, alas, winter is not completely done yet. High of 80 today, low of 16 tonight...

I am down to 3 evals left to do. That will allow me to walk more at work for sure! I am now almost 40,000 steps behind! I am also aware that my major step counts happen at the end of the year.

Good luck everyone!
  • HollyStormCloud
    HollyStormCloud Posts: 2,611 Member
    I'm likely to have a relatively light step count week. I was in zoom meetings all day Monday and part of yesterday and tomorrow and Friday I'm back on from 8:30am - 4pm both days. :(
  • renae149
    You are almost half way through at the end of February! Doin great!

The company I work for has 2 facilities. So, quick trip up there, my step count has not been great the last 2 days. Back at it tomorrow!
  • HollyStormCloud
    I barely broke 10,000 yesterday. These Zoom meetings are killing me. We got through more than expected yesterday though, so today "should" be only about half a day in Zoom.
  • renae149
    @peoriapole I need to step up my game! You're hot on my heels! Great come back for sure!

@HollyStormCloud but you did... Great job!

Beautiful weather here again this weekend! Plan on getting out and enjoying it.
  • peoriapole
    peoriapole Posts: 1,799 Member
    I agree on the weather in the Midwest. So nice we cleaned the back porch and I went out and bought a Blackstone Griddle. Going to fry some hamburgers on it tonight for supper. I won't be out in much tomorrow, I'm going to go sit in a theatre for a few hours to see Dune.
  • HollyStormCloud
    I'm having one of those days where I don't feel like doing anything but sit on my butt and watch TV. I'm going to have to force myself out the door for a walk.
  • renae149
    @HollyStormCloud that may be your body telling you you need rest! But I also understand those moods!

Enjoy your movie @peoriapole !
  • HollyStormCloud
    @peoriapole , how was the second installment of Dune? I'm dyin' to see it, but I typically don't go to the theater until a film is on its way out. Not a fan of packed theaters.

Well, I managed to drag myself out the door yesterday and once I got out there I felt better and pounded some miles. I even mowed the lawn.
  • peoriapole
    peoriapole Posts: 1,799 Member
    @HollyStormCloud and others interested. My daughter and I both enjoyed it. We went to the 10:00am showing and there was only 8 of us in there. It did deviate from the book though.