Week 11: Social discussions

LordWulfram
LordWulfram Posts: 140 Member
Spring is almost here! We even got to "Spring Forward" on Saturday....... lost that hour of sleep!

To my fellow Buccs fans here........ What do you think? Baker worth it? I happen to think so compared to the other options out there. But I still believe we need to draft a QB in the later rounds and see if we can bring them along, I do not believe Trask is that QB.

My favorite signing this week is McLaughlin, 3 years for a consistent kicker! I thought he did great last year and I am glad the Buccs see the need for that!

Replies

• peoriapole
    peoriapole Posts: 1,799 Member
    I agree, shore up the line a bit with some depth and they should make a run for the Division Title. They do have a rough schedule coming up. The defense needs to get better in order to win those close games. Looking forward to the season already.
  • renae149
    renae149 Posts: 444 Member
    I too am ready for football! Although I don't follow all the trading/contracts, I am glad we kept Chris Jones and sad to see Tommy go!

Between work picking up, a 2 hour dr appointment yesterday (plus 2 hr drive time) and the time change, I'm a little spent! :p I had a goal to make up steps every day this week to close the 52K+ deficit that I have. I'm with @LordWulfram , trying to hit that 1M mark by the end of the month.

Weather has been wonderful and things are turning green. Frogs are singing this morning!
  • HollyStormCloud
    HollyStormCloud Posts: 2,611 Member
    edited March 13
    I was in Zoom Meetings 8 hours on Monday and Tuesday and will be back in them Thursday and Friday so this is going to be a lower step week for me. Today I have no meetings and will try to pound out extra mileage. I have the same kind of week coming up next week and then it will finally be over until the end of June when it starts all over again, but in New Jersey instead of from the comfort of my own home. :(

I had delusions of being at 2,000,000 by the end of March, but that would mean over 30,000 steps a day for the rest of the month and that just ain't gonna happen. Perhaps by mid-April.
  • renae149
    Hubs and I went and bought a boat on Saturday, which put my steps on hold for the day. Sunday was spent cleaning house, the last free weekend before sons wedding.

Now, to hit my million by the end of the month, that's a little over 15K a day. I'm a big believer in "Whether you say you can or you can't, you're right". Let's give this a real shot!!

Good luck everyone! And Holly getting close to 2M!
  • HollyStormCloud
    @renae149 , you definitely can! What kind of boat? Sailboat, speed boat, fishing boat? I used to sail back in my college days. I miss it.
  • renae149
    @HollyStormCloud This is our first boat, so we started out with the Sea Doo Switch. We have had PWCs in the past (still one sitting in the shed), but as we get older, a boat make smore sense.

Now, bring on the great weather! :)
  • HollyStormCloud
    We actually got a little bit of a late season cold front through last night and the temp dropped to 53 last night. It was a nice final blast of cool weather before we start hitting those 90+ degree days with a bazillion percent humidity.
  • LordWulfram
    LordWulfram Posts: 140 Member
    Finally some good weather on Saturday, 7 mile hike! I remember the Florida weather. 90/90 days are not missed. Back to normal this week, 53 will be our high around here! :-)