Week 12: Social discussion

LordWulfram
LordWulfram Posts: 140 Member
Spring is here and I hope everyone is having some fun getting out there! Does anyone know if we can post "MapMyWalk" links out here?

Replies

• HollyStormCloud
    HollyStormCloud Posts: 2,611 Member
    @LordWulfram , I honestly have no clue. I've seen people post screen shots of walking routes from MapMyWalk, but that is all.
  • LordWulfram
    @HollyStormCloud I keep getting messages about your walks, what are you using to post those? Or are you just manually entering them into MyFitnessPal?
  • LordWulfram
  • renae149
    renae149 Posts: 444 Member
    We are at T-16 days and counting until wedding day! Unfortunately, that means I am not getting daily walks in. Getting myself up from my desk and making laps around the lab is somewhat saving me at this point.

Heading to our lake spot for the weekend. Time for our friends to get their boat ready. Getting away for the weekend, away from all the wedding crazy, is much needed right now. With these trips I am always able to get some steps in. No distractions of the crazy!
  • HollyStormCloud
    edited March 21
    @LordWulfram , that's weird. I am entering them manually into MyFitnessPal. Maybe because we are friends on MFP? I should probably just link my FitBit to MFP and not have to do the manual entry.

Okay, I just went and linked up my FitBit so maybe it will stop telling you I went for a walk.
  • HollyStormCloud
    Three weeks of 8 hour zoom meetings on M-T & Th-F are finally over! Friday (3/22) was my first 20,000+ step day since March 4th! Now maybe I can make some real progress on getting to the halfway finished point.
  • renae149
    renae149 Posts: 444 Member
  • HollyStormCloud
    Okay, so I connected by FitBit to MyFitnessPal, but it is only recording the calorie adjustment, not minutes or steps or anything.
    72i6atsjae5q.png
    Is there a way to get it to at least show minutes? I poked around the app and MFP and couldn't figure out how to get it to show. I'm also a little flumoxed because I went out every hour for at least a couple of blocks yesterday to get my 250 per hour between 9am - 5pm. Yesterday it showed that I completed all 9 hours and today when I went to the fitbit site, it now says I didn't get the 10:00 hour yesterday. WTH? It notified me that I completed 9/9 hours yesterday and today it took one away?!! Last week it showed no exercise on Tuesday when I had gone out for 2 miles before my meetings started. Not real happy with my FitBit right now.
  • peoriapole
    peoriapole Posts: 1,799 Member
    I never could get it set right. I actually had my Fitbit go to my Apple Health and transfer to MyFitness. It work a couple of times, but then I noticed I was always short on my steps. I just gave up.
  • HollyStormCloud
    @peoriapole , thanks. I think I'm just going to disconnect it from MFP and enter manually.