Hi everyone

Options
ashleylynn39
ashleylynn39 Posts: 58 Member
I haven't been active on the community since 2017 so all my friends have inactive status... Hoping to find active friends who "get it". Diagnosed with anorexia over 20yrs ago... I've been maintaining over my minimum weight for the past four years. Got divorced last year... Stopped eating because of depression and ended up in hospital for malnutrition... Gained back over my min weight (but was still weighing backwards etc).

Moved in with roommates and there is a scale in the bathroom so started weighing myself again. So very recently started actively trying to lose a few pounds. It's definitely not about a goal weight. I know there is no such thing as thin enough or a good number on the scale etc etc. It's all downhill. I did really good in recovery from 2019ish-2022. Went through the refeeding/weight gain process, stopped weighing myself, stopped counting calories/tracking macros, and measuring myself...

But my roommates talk about being gay and dieting and being fat etc. But they still eat so much and don't do anything about it. It literally drives me nuts! So yeah. Very hard not to be triggered and fall back into old habits.

Anyway...