Monday cup of joe 3/25/2024

kgmoody
kgmoody Posts: 3,209 Member
Pour yourself a mug of your favorite morning brew. Pull up a chair and join us for our morning roll call here on the BBB.

“It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt”
― Mark Twain

Replies

• kgmoody
    Good morning BBB

Mary was the only one to get the chuckle last night so I’ll ask again. Skip, are you enjoying a sponge bath from a hot sexy nurse? 😂

Holy Week is here. Busy week for me too

Friends that have the 6 kids are coming for dinner tonight. I’m fixing lasagna.

Not much else to report. I got over 10k steps in yesterday at home!! Crazy.

Mary, glad your driver won yesterday.

Make it a great day.
  • kgmoody
    Good morning BBB

Mary was the only one to get the chuckle last night so I’ll ask again. Skip, are you enjoying a sponge bath from a hot sexy nurse? 😂

Holy Week is here. Busy week for me too

Friends that have the 6 kids are coming for dinner tonight. I’m fixing lasagna.

Not much else to report. I got over 10k steps in yesterday at home!! Crazy.

Mary, glad your driver won yesterday.

Make it a great day.
  • kgmoody
    If I were to get a new vehicle it would be an suv of some sort. I like to sit up higher so I can see. My sedan sits low and I can’t see around all the SUV’s and crossovers. I think it’s a safety issue. No new cars in my near future though.
  • louisstone
    louisstone Posts: 2,654 Member
    Good morning.

Lower cars are definitely a safety issue here. With all the oversized trucks, small sedans probably get as lost as motorcycles in their rear view. That said, I still miss my Fusion.

As I sit here on the balcony drinking coffee I noticed that it rained at some point last night because my backside is now wet. 🙄

It's going to be one of those days, isn't it?
  • DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 7,240 Member
    GM

Emphatically, no!!! I shower (as best as I can) then the day nurse changes my dressings. I think she might be from Nigeria or Somalia. That’s all I’ll say about that.

Glad DW is home. We stayed up until 3a/m talking. So much to do. Can't wait for Estes Park jaunt in April.

She likes the new whip! Can't wait for weekend to get it.

Still taking all this week off. Likely next week too.

DW should drive me the mile up road to pick up new glasses. We shall see. No pun intended.

Skipper
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 7,169 Member
    Good morning BBB friends.

Skip, I'm glad you are able to do some things for yourself. I like your new car, too.

I am enjoying doing more normal things, now, too. I mowed the lawn! Yay!

I'd love to sit outside with my morning coffee and listen to the birds, but at 46 degrees, it's too nippy for me.
  • steplinn398
    steplinn398 Posts: 2,994 Member
    I put my good morning on yesterday's thread. Oops.

Skip here is the floor plan we will see today. I put the link to the one we liked yesterday and the HOA site on yesterday thread.

We have a guest room if you want to come house shopping.
  • steplinn398
    Floorplan. I think he said this one is $960ckbvvbhx4qyj.jpg
  • lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,805 Member

Good morning BBB Friends.
    • It's Monday so I started my day with the ROMEOs.
    • Easter concert went well yesterday.
    • It appears we may see Steph on "The Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous". What a beautiful place.
    • Interesting race in Austin yesterday. Mary is happy because Byron won and I appreciate he had an HP logo on the car.
    • The Vette looks great. I'm with Mary though about getting in and out of it, especially in my current condition.
    • It's a cool windy day here. I'm housebound.
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,826 Member
    Good Morning,
    Dropped Pablo off for training then breakfast neighborhood ROMEO
    Picked Pablo up
    Crew is here to install sod, yet sod has not shown up.
    Fixing baby-back-ribs, potato salad and baked beans for lodge tonight.
    DW having to help lots since now knee is out of socket and using cane or crutch has shoulder inflamed,
  • mcee1
    mcee1 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Good morning!

Beautiful places Steph! What a life you live!

Our weather is such a flip flop in big temp swings/changes, we go day to day with winter, spring, back to winter! Today is somewhere in between with snow flakes, then rain.

Little dgs popped up his first bottom tooth. I think I was so right last Thursday when I thought his crabby bad mood was due to his mouth pain.

I'm planning my Easter dinner menu for 8. Those celebrating... What are you having?

I guess I should bring out my tabletop Easter egg tree. My Nana painted egg shells with her Eastern Star lodge ladies back in the 60's, so I display those on this lighted white branched tree I have.

Still no luck us finding a RV worth our look. Hopefully April brings more listings coming out of storage.

Kelly, What does your MOG dress look like?

Have a great Monday BBB

• steplinn398
    We toured 2 places this morning. One condo was just like our current 2 bedroom but this one has a huge terrace and a MIL suite, so double the space.

Then he had time so showed us the one that is $1.8M. It is gorgeous. It was recently remodeled so has updated features/kitchen and smart lighting everywhere. No way am I tying up that, much of my networth in a house in Mexico but I would rent it in a heartbeat.