Wed. 3.27.24 Cup of Java

Options
mcee1
mcee1 Posts: 3,587 Member
Pour yourself a mug of your favorite morning brew. Pull up a chair and join us for our morning roll call here on the BBB.

You don't have to attend every argument that you're invited to. 
-Kelly Clarkson

Replies

• louisstone
    louisstone Posts: 2,548 Member
    Options
    Good morning.

Was it bucket seats that caused the pain, Skip? Climbing "up" into the car? Either way... maybe don't do that for a while.

Our trip to see dinosaur tracks has been nixed because rains in Fort Worth have filled the river bed. We'll try again over Summer at some point. NASA is the new destination for the weekend.
  • mcee1
    mcee1 Posts: 3,587 Member
    edited March 27
    Options
    Good morning BBB

I know no one in New Jersey, but good for them, they won the Lottery!

Hope all with aches and pains are getting better every day and healing, following doctors orders, etc. Like no driving to Starbucks etc.
    😉😉

Kelly, some things might not work out "exactly" as planned for the wedding, but no one will likely even notice. The happy couple and those supporting them, is most important! It'll be great Im sure!!!

Beautiful places you've shared with us Steph! Wowza!

Hope you all have a good hump day.
  • lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,560 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB Friends.
    • Sod delivery at 2:30am!?! I bet the neighbors were happy about that.
    • Annual HOA meeting today. Developer bought some adjacent land so the build out date got pushed out a couple more years. It will be interesting to hear about their plans.
    • Two more weeks before I go back to the Dr.
    • Dinosaurs and astronauts. Texas is an interesting place.
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,637 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,
    Pablo has been out and around the block, obedience training at 9 which he knows nothing about or is doing opposite just to irritate me since I can't run after him.
    Beautiful condos and views Steph.
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,927 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB friends.

Had a great time hiking, yesterday. With no soreness or ill effects. Next time I will head for a wilderness area. Too many people on the trails closer in.

I can't imagine a 2:30 a.m. delivery. My experience has been more like a 7 a.m. delivery promised, that shows up at 2:30 p.m.

Condos are plush, but I couldn't live anywhere I didn't have a shop.

We have seen the dino tracks and visited the Space Center. Both interesting. Have fun, Lou.
  • steplinn398
    steplinn398 Posts: 2,892 Member
    Options
    Morning BBB

Congrats on the first hike.

Honestly I miss my craft room the absolute most (except for my family) about our new life. I try to find crafty things to do wherever we go but it's not really the same. There are lots of pretty shells on this beach so next time we are at Walmart I'm going to look for glue. Maybe I'll create something from the shells. I have a learn to crochet kit and some origami papers with us now, plus colored pencils and a color book. Doesn't exactly scratch the itch but ok in a pinch.

Went to a learn to speak Spanish class yesterday in town. Met some nice people and had a couple of the best IPA's we have had in months. It's every week except for next week.
  • DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 7,000 Member
    Options
    G'Afternoon~
    • Just rolling out of bed! I cannot tell you the last time I slept this long. Fell asleep watching the 6:30p news and voila its 1p the next afternoon! Oi Day
    • Steph what an amazing apt! I'd buy one in a minute if DW was ready to take up beach life 100%!
    • Today is all about classes and catch up! Two more days before the toy arrives. Giddy!
    • 2:30a is just absurd!

Cheers,
    Skipper
  • manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,678 Member
    Options
    Afternoon BBB

I think I would worry about someone sleeping that long, but you must have gotten your pain under control.
    Kelly Clarkson. I like her attitude.