Captains Lounge - APRIL 2024

Options
jugar
jugar Posts: 10,080 Member
67ujsdwip63s.png

Ideas Requests Problems Dad Jokes -- bring it all!

Replies

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,081 Member
    Options
    Captains, please help me to promote:

The April Week 1 Group Challenge is open and ready to begin on Sunday, Mar 31st, so please join us for the Spring into Focus Challenge for a week of changing focuses which surround your health journey! Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10912670/april-week-1-group-challenge-spring-into-focus-challenge#latest

Hope to see you in the chat thread!
    Jessica
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,277 Member
    Options
    @Jugar can you please excuse ILive2Walk until May ... She is filling in as captain in another group ..Thanks
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,234 Member
    Options
    First Dad Joke of the Thread:

How do you know when a joke becomes a dad joke???
    When it becomes a-parent!
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @jugar I am on vacation the week of April 8-12...is there someone available who can host that week's Group Challenge, please? It starts on the 7th. I need a break. Let me know and thanks in advance. If no one is available, I'll be ok.
    Jessica
  • jugar
    Options

OHHH dear. There needs to be a "groan" button for these...
  • jugar
    Options
    @jugar I am on vacation the week of April 8-12...is there someone available who can host that week's Group Challenge, please? It starts on the 7th. I need a break. Let me know and thanks in advance. If no one is available, I'll be ok.
    Jessica

No problem, Jessica! Please take a break whenever needed. Have a great vacation!

if any other Captain would like to post a challenge for that week, let me know! Otherwise, I will be glad to.
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,234 Member
    Options
    jugar wrote: »

OHHH dear. There needs to be a "groan" button for these...

There are consequences to suggesting dad jokes around me.

What's the difference between a rich man on a unicycle and a poor man on a bicycle?
    A-tire!
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @jugar Please move FWSWCindy back to active for April. They went on vacation and then extended their trip. I have her weight and will record it as soon as she's back on the April chart. She's listed on dropped on the March sheet. Thanks!
    Jessica
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,571 Member
    Options
    @jugar 865jessica from Mission Slimpossibles did weigh in Sunday, I logged it in the March spreadsheet but the April one has NWI and I wanted to let you know so you can correct it.

Happy April everyone!
  • Katmary71
    Options
    @jugar Hi there! Is there a way we can add @tfelts147 to Mission Slimpossibles? He's a returning member and checked in with us yesterday wanting to return and by the time he got to the new member thread it was closed. I don't mind if he's not in the correct order for the spreadsheet if you'd like to add him at the bottom of the first page. Thank you!
  • jugar
    Options
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    @jugar Hi there! Is there a way we can add @tfelts147 to Mission Slimpossibles? He's a returning member and checked in with us yesterday wanting to return and by the time he got to the new member thread it was closed. I don't mind if he's not in the correct order for the spreadsheet if you'd like to add him at the bottom of the first page. Thank you!

Returning members are always welcome at any time! I'll put him into the right order as soon as you enter his weigh-in day. Thanks!
  • tfelts147
    tfelts147 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    @jugar I will do a Thursday weigh in.

Thanks!!
  • Katmary71
    Options
    @jugar Thank you!
  • Katmary71
    Options
    @jugar Hi! TeresaW2024 from Mission Slimpossibles would like the change her weigh-in day to Tuesday please. Hope you're having a great Friday!
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @jugar Cyncia85/SS would like to switch her weigh-in day to Wednesday (currently it's Sunday). Thanks!
    Jessica
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    @Jugar Please excuse @inshapeCK from this week's weigh in ...Thank you :)
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,588 Member
    edited April 7
    Options
    @jugar
    The wrong person is marked for 3rd place for the Shape Shifters for the first week. It should be Tomsgal1985 who is at the very bottom instead of iradi8. Hope you can catch it on time, thanks!
    Edit: I changed it myself, hopefully I did it right.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    @Jugar can you please remove the NWI from hotspur he weighed in this morning ...Thanks
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @jugar Please move nancyinmo/SS to the goal zone. Her range will be 120-129. Thanks!
    Jessica
  • jugar
    Options
    Pupowl wrote: »
    @jugar
    The wrong person is marked for 3rd place for the Shape Shifters for the first week. It should be Tomsgal1985 who is at the very bottom instead of iradi8. Hope you can catch it on time, thanks!
    Edit: I changed it myself, hopefully I did it right.

Yikes! I hate it when that happens. It looks like you got it fixed up fine. Thanks!