Thursday 9/5

Options
krk5235
krk5235 Posts: 220 Member
Sorry about missing tuesday thru yesterday all. So for Today what's happening out there, what are your goals and what do you hope to achieve???

OK my plans changed daily this week, i havent gotten my hikes nor exercises like i was hoping to. So tonight i am going to stay late at the field and get a jog/walk in for an hour.

Replies

• PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    This week is going by so fast! Sometimes a holiday week seems to drag, but I can't believe it's already Thursday.

I had my workout with my trainer last night at the park (gym is still closed). It was a really good session. Went for my hills run this morning (2.22 miles - was supposed to go 2 but I was halfway up one hill when I hit the turnaround spot and I couldn't stop before I got to the top of the hill, could I?) and see Jason again right after work. Tomorrow I'm heading to Fargo & doing a memorial 5K on Saturday morning with a couple of friends. It's to raise money for cystic fibrosis research and is the type of 5K where a bunch of people wearing matching shirts go for a 5K walk together, so it will be fun.