Monday Cup of Joe - 4/1/24

Options
lowbar31
lowbar31 Posts: 6,524 Member
Pour yourself a mug of your favorite morning brew. Pull up a chair and join us for our morning roll call here on the BBB.

“It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt”
― Mark Twain

Replies

• LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,610 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,
    Another Chamber of Commerce Day, starting out in 60's sunny should warm up to 80.
    Need to trim shrubs before planting perennials and putting new mulch down.
    Weight is up today, reckon it is from sodium in ham from yesterday.
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,895 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB friends.

Going to be nice around Puget Sound, too, but about 20 degrees cooler, starting in the 30s.

Hope Skip is sleeping in.

Follow-up with oral surgeon this morning. I'll get biopsy results at last. As much as you hear "90 percent chance it's benign," the waiting is still a bit trying.
  • mcee1
    mcee1 Posts: 3,571 Member
    Options
    Good morning

Wishing Dave good test results!

I'm done with my 7am dentist appt for a routine cleaning. Good to get all the sugar I ate yesterday of my teeth. Too bad its not off my waist.

Had a nice time with our kids and grandkids yesterday.

Now for my hair cut in a half hour. Then its back work.

You all have a nice day.

Don't be fooled Today! 😆

• lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,524 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB Friends.
    • Breakfast with the ROMEOs.
    • My weight is up too. I think it is from all the junk I've been eating.
    • I hear you about nervously waiting for results Dave. Good luck with yours.
    • I stayed up late watching Denny Hamlin sneak out a NASCAR win at Richmond. There may be a nap in my future.
  • DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 6,972 Member
    Options
    G'Morning

12 hour nights sleep following zero sleep the night prior. I give up trying to figure it out.

Prepping to trek to Nats Park for opening day (if weather gods cooperate).

Cheers,
    Skipper
  • louisstone
    louisstone Posts: 2,533 Member
    edited April 1
    Options
    Good morning.

Prayers for a good rest result, Dave. 🙏

You going to be able to handle ballpark seats for 3 hours, Skip?
  • steplinn398
    steplinn398 Posts: 2,878 Member
    Options
    Morning BBB

I bet Skip has box seats. Enjoy the game.

It's cool and misty here today. But at least the wind has died down. We are heading out for our beach walk soon. Might be the last one this week on the packed sand as the tide schedule is changing rapidly making our morning walks harder for a few days. The soft sand is much much harder to walk in plus gets full of vendors and umbrellas on our way back. I may have to get up early Wednesday-Sunday or walk midday at low tide.

Ron has a massage scheduled for noon. I think he has settled on 1 hr Monday and Friday vs 2 hr once a week. Either way it's affordable.

We did our budget recap for March and ooh baby we're we iver budget. Double lodging, first and last month rent/deposit plus pantry and liquor set up made it crazy high. But should settle down now that we are sufficiently stocked up. Groceries and restaurants and not Mexico cheap here. Think more like a small town USA price.

• kgmoody
    kgmoody Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon

Got the trial hair and makeup done today. Hair looks great. Makeup a little heavy.

My dentist office burnt to the ground last week.
  • DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 6,972 Member
    Options
    You must be getting excited. TWO WEEKS util the big day!!!!