Its Friday! 4/5 cup of Joe

Options
mcee1
mcee1 Posts: 3,587 Member
Good morning BBB! Sip your favorite morning brew and settle in…its time for morning roll-call!

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart "
-Winnie the Pooh

Replies

• mcee1
    mcee1 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB

This working girl is celebrating it's Friday!!

Wish I was closer to Lou's sale, I'd shop some childrens
    books.

With that, what was your favorite children's book?

I liked classic Winnie the Pooh. My Gram read it to me. A hard cover chapter book I still have. And will read to my grands.

I hope you all have a wonderful day!
  • kgmoody
    kgmoody Posts: 3,141 Member
    Options
    Good morning

Busy weekend in store. Lots to do around here. Most people clean. We remodel and paint. Ha ha.

Ready for the working day to be over.
  • DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 7,000 Member
    Options
    G'Morning~

Just cannot seem to get motivated the past few days. I'm off all meds but lethargic as all get out. Ugh.

T-Minus one week before the nuptials. Hope everyone is able to enjoy the moment (and no dogs end up in lunar orbit with a high dollar flat hanging out its backside) 😂

Tonight is our "meet the candidates" night for HOA elections. Yawn! We have totally overcomplicated this process, but so it goes. Then rushing to meet DW and DNiece for dinner. She was such a huge help during the past few weeks.

SGM love that you are walking so well! CONGRATS!

Anxious to get out the Stingray tomorrow for "soft opening" of a new brewery nearby that a mutual friend is opening. https://www.larkbrewingco.com

TGIF!

Make it a great day!

~Skipper
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,637 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,
    Mary, garden is not ready to plant with my leg and shoulder I learned tilling up and spading soil was not going to happen. Hired a guy who started and decided soil was too wet, hope to get DGS to break up for me next week while he is out on spring break.
    Stingray is beautiful, afraid I could not get in or out of.
    Know it is great to be back hiking Dave, just do not over do too fast.
    Kelly, know you will have everything perfect; but know many guests do not appreciate someone else's efforts or things.
    Hope estate sale is a huge success.
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,927 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB friends.

You might be off the pain meds, but still experiencing aftereffects, Skip. I'm sure it will pass. Hope your energy comes back without the pain you suffered in the past.

Sassy and I took a pretty fast five-mile walk, yesterday. She is getting in better shape, too. Before that, she would get tired and insist on heading home after three miles.

I need to fill out a claim form for an insurance policy my mom had, then I'll head to the shop. My therapy for all things.
  • DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 7,000 Member
    Options
    As you know, Maine got hit HARD with snow yesterday and overnight. My Dad has been without power since 11a yesterday. He mentioned he just needed a hot cup of coffee. His mind just blew - as I had DoorDash deliver him and his wife Hot SBUX Coffee and some Warmed Banana Bread. He is convinced that we are living in the era of Star Trek (speak into the thingie and the thingie delivers)! haaaaaa. I love screwing with him from time to time.
  • lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,560 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB Friends.
    • My favorite book series as a child was Curious George.
    • I thought it was the Mother of the Bride that was supposed to have all the work? What do I know.
    • I anxious to hear about all your HOA stuff Skip. Enjoy your favored status with the new brewery. That's a neat thing you did for your snowed in Dad.
    • I'm sure Sassy is enjoying her rejuvenated Dad.
    • I hope you have a successful estate sale Lou.
    • Hoping to share a taco with the Rings tomorrow night.
  • steplinn398
    steplinn398 Posts: 2,892 Member
    Options
    Morning BBB

Door dash to the rescue. We were just talking the other night around the hot tub (spce x launch watch party)how much has changed in a century. Ron had a grandma who told stories of walking across the US behind a covered wagon.

Mary my favorite books were the Disney hardcover stories. My cousins had them all from a book a. Month club. I read them all everyone we visited them. Also like monster at the end of the book and the boxcar children series (I bet it didn't age well)

Pickle ball was super fun but man am I sore. Going to need some more shorts if we are going to play regularly...the ones I have are too constricting and my workout tights too hot.