week 15: Social Discussion

LordWulfram
LordWulfram Posts: 140 Member
Again, let me apologize. I should have dropped a note out here before I left, it slipped my mind, I will let you know next time, promise! But Spring Break is over and I am back in the classroom until June 18th, so back to the daily walks and chasing kids around the school. Batteries are recharged and ready to go. Only a few trout caught and we ate those in the evenings. Was hoping for more, but the kicking back in the boat, quieting trolling for hours was really nice. Holly, wish it had been in Florida, so I was in shorts and a t-shirt, but spring fishing in the Northwest means longjohns and wet weather gear!

Replies

• HollyStormCloud
    HollyStormCloud Posts: 2,611 Member
    @LordWulfram , I'm glad to hear it was spring break and not some unfortunate incident. Sounds like you had a really nice break.
  • HollyStormCloud
    So I have this desire to clear my second million by the end of Sunday, but that would mean an average of 24,518 steps per day for Wed - Sun. Not sure I'll be able to pull it off, but I'm going to try!
  • LordWulfram
    LordWulfram Posts: 140 Member
    @HollyStormCloud ........... Showoff! LOL......... Nice work!
  • HollyStormCloud
    Well, I missed out on my 2 morning miles today. I got about 4 blocks from the house and found a baby possum lying on the hot pavement, in the sun, shaking and trying to pull itself up onto weak legs. I scooped the little booger up in my bandana and headed back home. I gave him/her some water with an eye dropper, put him/her in a box and headed out to the SPCA Wildlife Services Center. Hopefully it will be okay, but that is 4,000 steps I didn't get. Pook!