mikehikemike Posts: 3,401 Member
Good morning, gents.

Replies

• mikehikemike
    mikehikemike Posts: 3,401 Member
    edited April 27
    Options
    Seems today is National Morse Code Day. __ . __ __ . .. __ __ __

Got in a great little hike yesterday morning--a few miles, up and down forested hills and ravines, past farmland and ending back at a river flowing through marshlands. Lots of birds, especially woodpeckers. In the afternoon I cleaned up my dull, yellowed headlights with a kit and cordless drill, and wow! I can see again driving at night.

Another frosty night and a clear morning. Have to remember to keep bringing in my seedlings. Warmer nights from here on.

I should get my bike out of storage, weather is getting nicer now.

TIme to make some coffee....
  • shenry111
    shenry111 Posts: 4,087 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

Frankie woke me at 4:00this morning. I took her outside and then I went back to bed until 6:30 when she woke me again.

Now, I'm trying to type with a cat on my lap who is pawing my arm as I type.

Although I have lost 20 pounds, my weight now is holding steady. I'm not ready to stop losing. I need to get back to the basics a little more.

I am still really feeling exhausted. At work now, they are piling on stuff they want me to get done before I leave. That, with interviews now make it very hard to get the year closed. I cannot retire soon enough for me. I am so burned out and done with accounting.

I do have an 8:45 a.m. doctor appointment on Monday. Then interviews at 11:00, 1:00, and 2:00 on Monday. Sigh....

Have a great day!
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,850 Member
    Options
    Good morning gentlemen.

DGS has a soccer game this morning, then both grandkids are playing piano at a coffee shop in downtown Olympia, in the afternoon, followed by DGD marching in a parade. It will be a full day.

• myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,539 Member
    Options
    Good Morning

Bob, I am sorry to hear that the treatments have been a bit of a challenge. My 5 week were pretty easy, it was the aftermath that has been hard. I am calling into the radiation oncologist office on Monday to see if the gut issues should be persisting 2 months later after diet changes and taking simethicone etc to control. Fun times eh?

Quiet day yesterday. Heather’s still down with a bad cold, but no Covid and my back has been sore, so I decided to take it easy, run a few errands and do a few easy chores, very few. I upped my Gabapentin back up to 1200 to see if that eased the back soreness. So far so good, so back to cardio after my day off. I will likely keep Heather company today as she rests, do some things around the house and get some reading and music done.
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,574 Member
    Options
    Good Afternoon