Hello?!

ksrr2018
ksrr2018 Posts: 2 Member
Just found your board. I have been doing carnivore for 6 weeks. If you’re interested in sharing anything related to this lifestyle I am in!

Replies

• knitfriendly
    knitfriendly Posts: 4 Member
    Hi! I just started as well. How are things going for you?
  • mariehelene1192
    mariehelene1192 Posts: 1 Member
    I started 2 weeks ago and I've lost 7lbs. Would love to connect with like-minded people!
  • andeebrooks7
    andeebrooks7 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi there! I am new to the group and just posted. I noticed there are only 11 members so not sure how active it is as yours are the only two recent posts I've seen!
  • HappyGirlHeike
    HappyGirlHeike Posts: 14 Member
    Hi there, I am on this diet for 4.5 weeks and no weight loss. I did start it after doing Keto and i have tried the vegan diet before that to lower LDL which it did do. Who knew that plants are full of oxalates that can cause Fibrocystic breast disease, kidney stones and cancers? Perhaps bromine dumping is interfering with my weight loss as my body reorganizes itself. I am also taking Lugol's solution and all the cysts from Fibrocystic breast disease are gone. I make sure to take it with selenium and started out with the salt protocol to flush out toxins. I still have hot flashes, but according to Dr. Bright, this isn't post menopause symptoms, but rather due to the adrenal glands. Anyone else taking Lugol's solution and reading Dr. David Brownstein's books? Thanks.