shenry111
shenry111 Posts: 4,097 Member
Good morning!

Replies

• shenry111
    shenry111 Posts: 4,097 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

The doctor visit went well yesterday. He too has a couple of moles that he is watching for me. He has previously removed a couple that he said were precancerous. He praised my upcoming retirement and he praised my weight loss. He wants me to lose another 10-15 pounds and then do complete bloodwork to adjust meds. He would like to see me under 165, and he would really like to see me under 160. I'm at 173.5 this morning. He is splitting my BP med into two doses half size each. I will be able to reduce my BP by half, and monitor with regular pressure tests at home. He is convinced that I am really just going through job burnout and that my energy will return soon. I interviewed 3 candidates yesterday, and have one today. I am confident that we will find a good successor for me. We have recommended two to go forward to the president of the company.

Frankie gets an ultrasound of her liver today. It is $550, but Dr. Lee confirmed that he thinks this is a good idea for her. Thank you, Lee!

More storms possible for the next three days. The yard is swampy, and getting very tall grass. I'm not sure when I will get to mow again. Hopefully, the storms will come in late enough this evening that I can mow after work.

Prayers continue for all of you.

Have a great day!
  • manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,639 Member
    Options
    Mornin' gents.

Hoping ultrasound is normal.
    Off to werk.
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,874 Member
    Options
    Good morning gentlemen.

We get a lot of rain, but it's spread out. It doesn't come in gully washers like a Midwest thunderstorm. I got enough of a break from the rain to mow, yesterday afternoon.

OK, NSV for the day: I'm wearing some hiking pants I haven't fit into for five years. Pretty stoked to keep the weight off this time.

Hope Frankie is OK.
  • myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,550 Member
    Options
    Good Morning

Dave, I always thought those NSVs were the best.

Quiet day yesterday. Heather is still rather sick so she was able to get on a telemed with our Dr who was technically off due to a family issue. It is likely bronchitis so prescriptions were ordered. She uses a Walgreens that I refuse to use. After 6 hours of waiting I finally went down there got in line which helps get them to actually fill them after another 30-40 minutes of waiting. Hopefully this will get her turned around. I am mostly keeping her company though today I will be off to for some groceries after the gym.
  • mikehikemike
    mikehikemike Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Morning. Busy day ahead. Went paddling late yesterday with DS and saw a baby beaver swimming near us. Slapped his tail and dove under. Spring peepers were making a racket the whole time we were on the river.

Have a good day.
  • podkey
    podkey Posts: 5,091 Member
    Options
    That's great Dave on your weight loss.
    Sorry about Heather and her bronchitis.

hangin' in there.
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,596 Member
    Options
    Good Morning.
    Green beans and cucumbers planted, I have a few small green tomatoes if nothing gets them before they ripen.
    Eye doctor was not fun, vision has really gone down in last six months, left eye is the worst; next Wednesday 8th will clean up lens and laser retina then follow up with right a week later.
    Cloudy and lite sprinkle when we need rain.
    Hope Bob, Heather, Rita and Bill are better soon.
    Love NSV, I can now wear a 36 waist pants without a muffin top though scale has not gone down much.
    Congrats Dave!