week 19: Social

LordWulfram
LordWulfram Posts: 140 Member
@renae149 ...... heck, I take that other pose as a win! Sometimes we can be very active and not step a lot......

Replies

• renae149
    renae149 Posts: 444 Member
    You’re correct. It is moving for sure!
  • renae149
    @peoriapole you are on a roll here lately! Great job!
  • peoriapole
    peoriapole Posts: 1,799 Member
    renae149 wrote: »
    @peoriapole you are on a roll here lately! Great job!

Thank you. I started playing Pokemon Go again. Walking off those eggs is getting me a few extra steps.

Matt
  • HollyStormCloud
    HollyStormCloud Posts: 2,611 Member
    Sorry I was MIA for a few days, but my daughter had to have an emergency appendectomy Thursday night and I spent a lot of time at the hospital over the weekend. Barely pulled my 10,000 steps on Friday.
  • peoriapole
    peoriapole Posts: 1,799 Member
    Hope everything is okay, nothing more scary then your child going into the hospital.
  • renae149
    Agreed! Hope she is on the mend!

On another note, @HollyStormCloud what's your goal for hitting 3M??
  • HollyStormCloud
    HollyStormCloud Posts: 2,611 Member
    Thanks guys. She is feeling better and is actually planning to go back to work tomorrow.

@renae149 , looking at where I'm at, I have 519,955 steps to go to reach the 3 million mark. I'm shooting for mid-June, but that would mean an average of over 17,000 a day for the next 30 days. That's kind of a tall order, so while I am shooting for mid-June, it could end up being closer to the end of June. I could potentially rack up a lot of steps this Saturday. I'm woking the Party Under the Lights event on Pass-a-grille beach for Sea Turtle Trackers and if I walk there and back, which is the current plan, it will be ~20 miles round trip.
  • renae149
    That's a lot of steps in one day for sure!

End of June is a great goal!