Monday Cuppa Joe: 5.20.24

Options
DocSkippy
DocSkippy Posts: 7,008 Member
Good morning BBB! Sip your favorite morning brew and settle in…its time for morning roll-call!

"....keep looking up! That's the secret of life." ~Snoopy 🐾🐾🐾

Replies

• DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 7,008 Member
    Options
    GM~
    • Long week ahead......they'll get a pound of flesh out of me for being in training LAST week and on vacation NEXT week to go see me Dad.
    • SGM - hows the noggin? Are you seeing double? If no, how's the truck acquisition coming along?
    • Prepping for a big C&P exam w/ VA on Thursday. If they don't rate me for my back it will be time to hire a lawyer to fight that one for me, I believe.
    • I didn't read about any Ships capsizing or 100-year waves in FL, so perhaps IN will check in today :smiley:

Cheers,
    Skip
  • louisstone
    louisstone Posts: 2,552 Member
    edited May 20
    Options
    Good morning.

Okay, I've Googled C&P exam. Lots of inside baseball articles on the web on do and don't stuff for the exam. Is this to get them to pay for the surgeries, Skip? Or are you trying to get disability?

The sum total of my day yesterday was watching two basketball games and two failed nap attempts.
  • manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,682 Member
    Options
    Mornin' BBB

Supposed to get into the 80's this week. Not ready for the heat.
    Gotta try and get veggie garden planted.

BBB OP ;-)
  • kgmoody
    kgmoody Posts: 3,141 Member
    Options
    I’m back baby!!

Please fill me in what I missed.

Busy week. I’m pooped thinking about it.
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,643 Member
    Options
    Good Morning.
    Busy day, DW's hip not working; will do a quick stop in with ROMEO's then pickup DW take to hematologist, drop her off at house and I have an appointment for knee, then back to get DMIL to take to dermatologist to have small skin cancer removed.
    Pablo has already been out and around block.
    Welcome back Kelly, hope you had a great time; but yes, it is always harder getting back into swing of things and playing catch-up.
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,935 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB friends.

Skip, if your back problems are already service-related an upgrade of your rating ought to be a slam dunk, I would think. Good luck, anyway.

The forehead is almost healed. I can't report on the status of the rock.

We're meeting at the Toyota dealer this morning to negotiate a price. I hope I have a silver truck in the driveway by tonight.
  • lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,569 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB Friends.
    • I was up early to have breakfast with the ROMEOs.
    • Off to PT in an hour.
    • Welcome home Kelly.
    • Good luck with the truck deal Dave.
  • steplinn398
    steplinn398 Posts: 2,896 Member
    Options
    Morning bbb

Welcome home Kelly. Hope vacation was amazing.

It's overcast here for the first time since we arrived. Its kinda weird to not see the sun.

Need to do laundry today and pack a bag for Arizona. Not taking much but don't want to forget anything.

Ron finally put our bikes together so we are going to take a spin today to ,make sure all is well and he doesn't need to visit a bike shop. Riding here won't be great. Not many roads and lots of sand. But I think if we go north to the next town over we can get in 8-10 miles on pretty good roads. They are dirt but pretty wide. We have several friends who live out that way plus there is a nice beach bar.

• mcee1
    mcee1 Posts: 3,590 Member
    edited May 21
    Options
    Good morning BBB

Welcome back Kelly hope you guys had Fun!

Happy truck buying day Dave! Exciting once its in your driveway. The process, not so much.

Dh is going to help his sister sell her husbands 2018 Silverado.

I bought some new bedding and rugs, towels, for our new glamper. We buy it Friday morning. It will be delivered to our property at noon. I hope to be moved in by happy hour lol.

Big storms rolling into Wisconsin this evening. Im watching dgs so his parents can go to his sisters choir concert at school. Hate to miss it but best not to have noisy babies in the audience 😉. Hope storms aren't as severe as the news reports are showing right now.

Hope your PT is going well Dennis and you get the go ahead to Ride!

Sam hope your dw has a good as can be procedure Etc!

Happy planting Lee

Skip good luck!

Enjoy the bikes Steph. You sure are living a good Life!

I have a sales forecast teams meeting at 130p today. I worked all day yesterday on my sales reports and asked if I should distribute them out. Was told "no one will read them, so no". Wow ok.

Have a good day BBB!