Thursday Cuppa Joe: 5.23.24

Options
DocSkippy
DocSkippy Posts: 7,008 Member
Good morning BBB! Sip your favorite morning brew and settle in…its time for morning roll-call!

"....keep looking up! That's the secret of life." ~Snoopy 🐾🐾🐾

Replies

• DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 7,008 Member
    Options
    GM
    • Up early for VA Appts. This is my last shot before I just turn it over to an attorney to handle from here.
    • 91 and muggy here yesterday. STIFLING!
    • Good luck with RV setup this weekend!
    • Prayers for those in IA that have been hit by multiple weather Tornado events.
    • How's that new truck, SGM? Liking it?

Cheers,
    Skipper
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,935 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB friends.

Good luck with the VA, Skip. I'd think you'd be a slam dunk for 100%, but those ratings can be so random.

Taking the new truck fishing this morning. It's paved all the way to the lake, so I could certainly drive our hybrid CRV and get twice the gas mileage, but I just want to take the Tacoma. My first fishing trip of the year. Wish me luck.
  • louisstone
    louisstone Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    Good morning.

"91 and muggy here yesterday. STIFLING!"
    *laughs in Austonian*

Good luck this morning with your tests Skip. If they ask you to recite the alphabet backwards, take it slow.
  • lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,569 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB Friends.
    • Z, B, N. No, I couldn't do it. Good luck with the VA in VA today, Skip. Play nice.
    • I know the feeling Dave, you got to take the new truck.
    • I think the exPats are back in the states today.
    • 50 mile run around the south part of the lake went well yesterday for both the bike and rider.
    • Last PT session at noon. I need to switch over to our community gym and continue the routine. Somebody remind of that when I forget.
  • mcee1
    mcee1 Posts: 3,590 Member
    Options
    Good morning

Skip, hope it goes well and you can move forward. Any gov dealings gotta to be painfully annoying. At least thats the impression I get.

Hope the AZ visit goes as planned for Steph and Ron!

Glad you had a nice around the lake ride Dennis!

My ride around the lake will be Sat, on the water. Looks like that's going to be the dryest day for the weekend.

I got some hot peppers, tomatoes and a basil potted up, all on the deck last night. They wouldn't have survived the weekend otherwise.

So looking forward to getting moved into the new RV tomorrow!

Have a great day BBB
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,643 Member
    Options
    Good Afternoon.