Friday Cup of Joe - 5/24/2024

Options
louisstone
louisstone Posts: 2,552 Member
edited May 24 in Social Groups
Good morning BBB! Sip your favorite morning brew and settle in…its time for morning roll-call!

"....keep looking up! That's the secret of life." ~Snoopy 🐾🐾🐾

Replies

• louisstone
    louisstone Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    Good morning.

Submitted without comment.
    rb51cttejzyp.png
  • DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 7,008 Member
    edited May 24
    Options
    GM~

mo047342034a.jpeg

~Skipper
  • mcee1
    mcee1 Posts: 3,590 Member
    Options
    Good morning

Hot coffee in hand, were on the way...the F150 is packed to the hills. Where does all this "stuff" come from he says? We need it all, she says😉

Our ur weekend begins

I wish you all an enjoyable weekend!

TGIF out of office til Wed.

Be well BBB
  • lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,569 Member
    edited May 24
    Options
    Good morning BBB Friends.
    • Wowsa Lou!
    • It is quiet on the Southern front.
    • Brandy and I took a 30 mile ride yesterday. Planning on going to the dealer in Augusta tomorrow to get some things installed that I paid for months ago.
    • For all of you taking time off over the holiday enjoy your break and remember our fallen heroes.
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,935 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB friends.

Well, as one who lived eight summers in Central Texas, that doesn't look so bad. It gets a lot worse.

We, on the other hand, are going through a month of mostly below normal temperatures. The big camping weekend (for many out here) will be in the low 60s, with some scattered showers and lots of clouds. It will warm up some on Monday, when everyone is packing up and heading home.

I have Army Veteran and Army Retiree license plate frames, Skip. Rita wants me to get a sergeant major rank sticker to put on the corner of the windshield, too.

I caught no fish, yesterday, but it was really pretty and peaceful at the lake, so it was time well spent.
  • steplinn398
    steplinn398 Posts: 2,896 Member
    Options
    Morning gang

Trip to Arizona was successful. All errands completed and made a bunch of call to financial institutions to handle money things for the next few months. They make it hard to use wifi calling and VPN so just easier to handle stateside. On hold only a limited time with each.

Crossed back into Mexico around 11 am with about a 10 minute wait. We hear that today will be up to 4 hours at the border because of the holiday weekend.

Need to hit the fruiteria for fresh greens today and both have massages scheduled later.

The gas station. In the two about 10 minutes from the border gathers donated bags of dog food for the big rescue down here. We stopped and grabbed a bag (only 50# allowed per car) and delivered to the shelter. They currently have 400+ dogs.