Saturday Cuppa Joe: 5.25.24

Options
DocSkippy
DocSkippy Posts: 7,008 Member
Good morning BBB! Sip your favorite morning brew and settle in…its time for morning roll-call!

"....keep looking up! That's the secret of life." ~Snoopy 🐾🐾🐾

Replies

• DocSkippy
    Options
    G'Morning~
    • Tucker and I are up and business completed. Enjoying coffee while everyone still slumbers.
    • DWs cousin here for the weekend. I leave tomorrow for Maine to go see me Dad for a few.
    • Hope lake move-in is going well and everything is situated the way you envisioned it Tom/Mary!
    • Found some additional "shaky math" in our HOA audits from 22 and 23. This will need another review from people much much smarter than I am.
    • Have a great (cool) day in Austin, GA, New England, PNW, Mexico, IN, and WI.

Cheers,
    skipper
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,643 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,
    Pablo has been out, now curled up on DW's recliner, they are both asleep.
    No special plans,
    Need to weed garden
    We may not be as hot Lou but add humidity and heat index gets there.
    Hope all goes well in delivery and setup in Wisconsin
    Glad Ron and Steph had a successful trip and safe return to Mexico.
    Really like your Tacoma Dave,
    Safe travels to see Dad Skip,
    Hope Kelly is getting to lounge at pool this weekend
  • lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,569 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB Friends.
    • Why is it you never hear of any issues of Americans going into Mexico? I shouldn't have asked that.
    • Hope things are going well on Lake Camelot.
    • Brandy and I are off to Augusta.
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,935 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB friends.

It's too cool, in the PNW. Our highs this weekend are forecast to be in the upper 50s, with showers. Yuck!

I did yard work and car cleaning yesterday, so today we'll relax. Rita is having back problems, so we might just shop for new appliances and recliners. Everything around here is breaking at the same time.
  • steplinn398
    steplinn398 Posts: 2,896 Member
    Options
    Morning gang

I'm in some Mexico expat/visitor FB groups and there are issues, but rare. Mostly self induced from what I can tell. Over tint on glass, no paperwork for quads or dogs, bringing in banned substances etc. Mostly if you follow the rules they want you to visit.

No plans today. There is an art walk at the Port area but parking there is terrible so we will see if we go.

Woken up this morning by a d&*$&bag with a flying motorized kite. Definitely higher up on the beach than should be allowed. Thankfully they aren't here often. Banana boats and jet skis haven't showed up yet. Might be too big of waves today. But definable the most people since we arrived.
  • mcee1
    mcee1 Posts: 3,590 Member
    Options
    Good morning.

We are set up with the necessities in New RV.

2 small trees down from storm last week here and dh and dh and ds already them cleaned up

Boat ride this afternoon
    Grilling tonight

Seems they say rain on Sunday and Monday.

Fly safe, drive safe, play BBB!

• louisstone
    louisstone Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    Hey folks.

I've been coffee'd, shul'd, fed, napped (well, failed at that one) and am watching a Woody Harrelson movie. May try to nap again. Envy my wild bachelor lifestyle!
  • DocSkippy
    Options
    #SummerofLou sounds less exciting when this is your report out for daily activities!

• louisstone
    louisstone Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    Nobody is around, Skip. And it's hot out. 🤷