Week 23: Chit Chat

renae149
renae149 Posts: 442 Member
Hope all is well with everyone! @HollyStormCloud I hope you are past your 100 degree temps! Weather has been great here, minus the rain.

Replies

• HollyStormCloud
    HollyStormCloud Posts: 2,603 Member
    infvcvghk2kq.png
  • HollyStormCloud
    I don't know if I can face the heat today, it has just been brutal lately. This might end up being an indoor walking, Leslie Sansone kind of day.
  • LordWulfram
    LordWulfram Posts: 140 Member
    Sorry, I have been away and I know I started this but at this point, I am going to have to bow out for a while. Last weekend, I partially tore my Achilles tendon umpiring softball. I am currently in a boot waiting for a final determination of surgery or no surgery. My daily steps for the last week have been under 2000 per day. If I do not need surgery and I can get back to the steps through therapy, I will swing back by. Again, sorry for not communicating this sooner, I have been trying to figure out if I needed surgery or not.
  • peoriapole
    peoriapole Posts: 1,799 Member
    Take care of yourself and be sure to check back in with us.
  • renae149
    renae149 Posts: 442 Member
    edited June 8
    @HollyStormCloud stay safe! No need to give yourself a heatstroke for sure!

@LordWulfram so sorry to hear about your leg! Hopefully no surgery needed. Personally, I am thankful for you creating this little group! We will keep it going for when you are ready to come back.

Going on a 55 mile buggy ride today. Hopefully i don't loose too much ground with my steps!
  • HollyStormCloud
    @LordWulfram , I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope you heal quickly.