Hump Day Cuppa Joe: 6.5.24

Options
DocSkippy
DocSkippy Posts: 7,035 Member
Good morning BBB! Sip your favorite morning brew and settle in…its time for morning roll-call!

"....keep looking up! That's the secret of life." ~Snoopy 🐾🐾🐾

Replies

• DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 7,035 Member
    Options
    GM~
    • Me pal and I decided to replicate DayCare pool day! The doggos had fun!
    • Dreading drive to NC on Monday. Preceded by a busy weekend here hosting a 60th b/day for a friend. How'd I get suckered into this *kitten*
    • #SummofLou needs to be continued. Rebranded: #SummerofLou:Redemption!
    • Mary - post a pic of your new digs at the lake all set up. Would love to see it!
    • VA video appt today and PT for back tomorrow.

somqa0cpk16y.jpeg

• kgmoody
    kgmoody Posts: 3,149 Member
    Options
    Good morning

Still dog sitting but the dog has finally warmed up to me. Thank goodness

Make it a great day.
  • louisstone
    louisstone Posts: 2,565 Member
    edited June 5
    Options
    Good morning.

Summer cold is winding down just in time for Cecilia's return tomorrow. This edition of Summer of Lou gets two stars out of five.

Closing on the house sale is delayed because the judge didn't bother signing paperwork until yesterday and the title company wouldn't start research until they had it. No news on the new closing date. 🤬
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,963 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB friends.

Happy dogs.

There is great satisfaction in looking at a nice fence when you complete it. Of course, I just love building stuff.

Rita and I both have dental appointments today. Then I need to work on setting up the drip irrigation timer for the hanging baskets on the front porch. Rita doesn't want her work to die while we are out of town next week. We're finally past all the rain and into sunny and warm weather.
  • lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB Friends.
    • New loveseat delivered on time in good condition yesterday.
    • I also did my first PT workout in our community gym. We have better equipment than the PT place but there isn't someone pushing you. Can you order motivation on-line?
    • Tucker is having fun.
    • Glad to hear you are feeling better Lou. It will be good to have the Mrs. home too.
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,
    Dennis, you can get a motivator on-line, just know you will get tired of them.
    Fence looks good Kelly, birthday in July
    Glad you are feeling better Lou, sorry about delay on closing.
    Gotta take DW to PT, while she is there me and Pablo will go to bank, visit DMIL and pay for her care for June. Started out to take Pablo around block and along came rain.
    Enjoy the Day
  • steplinn398
    steplinn398 Posts: 2,908 Member
    Options
    Morning BBB

Kelly I love the fence. It's going to look great.

I'm pretty happy with our condo gym. Nice variety of weights and machines...it's not arranged very well though. If we owned here I would definitely get on a reorganize committee.

Sam I know you said we do to much. Here is a pretty normal week. What do you suggest I trim.
    Sunday rest day. Might do a short walk on the beach
    Mon 1hr cardio usually Peleton or combo bike/treadmill then 45 -60 minutes of weight training whole body
    Tuesday flow yoga, walk down beach to domino's (1 Mile or so)
    Wednesday 30 minutes easy pace recovery peleton, 25 minutes arms and core
    Thursday flow yoga
    Friday rest day. Stroll on beach or Mirador maybe
    Saturday repeat of Monday
    Every few days we go to the pickelball courts and hit balls/practice serving. The regular group of players is gone for the summer so no games without driving but we don't want to get rusty or injured again. This is not very strenuous but more for fun.

The view.a9z7lof3vr3p.jpg
  • mcee1
    mcee1 Posts: 3,606 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon

Nice looking fence Kelly!

Beautiful dry day here in the lower 70's. Just about perfect.

Do you have a link to the automatic hanging basket watering system you use Dave?

Have a great day everyone!
  • louisstone
    louisstone Posts: 2,565 Member
    Options
    Hey, folks.

New closing date is set for Friday. I'll be signing paperwork at 9 Eastern, so lob up a prayer or whatever, please.

Cecilia's en route. #SummerOfLou going out with a whimper.
    qfkxzoipe2om.jpg

• manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,699 Member
    edited June 6
    Options
    Luv me sum Jimmy John's
    Sam is a pretty busy guy too.