Social Networks

Thank you so much for joining, please do go ahead and place your stats on the "Introduce yourself and goals" topic posted earlier. If you are interested in connecting via Facebook, Instagram or KIK - please do post your information and I will go ahead and add you.

Please know that I've created an Instagram specifically for this group = HalloweenMinus20, you can look it up, my Kik is: AudreyCast and I've pasted my link to my Facebook page in the introduction.

Once we complete this challenge, I will then move on to a Christmas challenge and so on and so forth, until we all reach our goals. Cool huh? I know .... lol!!!! I hope you all love the default picture of our group. I had my husband create it and I love it!!!!!

Love,
Adri :)

Replies

• weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    I was thinking of doing the same thing at least a Christmas if not a New Year's Challenge. Considering a lot of us made the decision to start this on New Years. I didn't. I said I was not going to make a resolution for the simple fact that I never stick with them. I'm a go with the flow kind of person. MFP allows me to go with the flow yet make good decisions while doing so. I started my "journey" in the middle of January...already had the account made from a couple years before when I wasn't ready...and I decided to pick up where I left off...as I had gained almost every bit back. That was the real eye-opener....going to the doctor's office and seeing myself 10 lbs. away from where I was.

Okay...Off track I went...LOL

I don't have kik or instagram so will be doing all group activities here.
  • You've lost 74 lbs already??? Amazing!!!! Yeah, it takes long before it truly sticks, it just takes that last push.... I know i've tried to lose weight at least 20 times in the last 2 years. I need this one to stick.
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Yeah..I've lost a lot...and my goal is 100 by mid-December! :) If I do...will have 109 more to go :) I honestly would love to be 250 by Christmas! A lot of my family hasn't seen me since last Thanksgiving so it may be a real shock to them...LOL