Tuesday Cuppa Joe: 6.25.24

Options
DocSkippy
DocSkippy Posts: 7,037 Member
Good morning BBB! Sip your favorite morning brew and settle in…its time for morning roll-call!

"....keep looking up! That's the secret of life." ~Snoopy 🐾🐾🐾

Replies

• DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 7,037 Member
    Options
    GM~
    • CONGRATS to DS#1 on first house!
    • You know you might abhor it......but you're going to do it anyway 😎. haaaa. I use my back as my excuse to get out of doing things I don't want to do anymore.
    • Gorgeous weather day here yesterday. Sunny. Nice breeze.
    • Hoping for rinse repeat today.
    • Tom G came through with an AWESOME customized heat shield for the Vette. Will look really nice for shows! Can't wait to get it installed.

k2wait7szy2p.jpeg

Cheers,
    Skipper
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,963 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB friends.

Up at 3:30, to get ready for today's hike in Mt. Rainier Nat. Park. I need to be through the gate before 7, when a reservation is required for entry. I'm not a roll-out-of-bed-and-leave kind of guy, hence the obscene hour of arising. I'll be on the road by 5.
  • lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB Friends.
    • Impressive heat shield. It's look great.
    • I'm with you Dave. I have my morning routine and I don't want it messed with. For that reason I am not fond of early morning appointments. Have a great hike.
    • Dave my niece and nephew are hiking the Pine River Trail outside of Durango, Colorado.
    • Took Brandy to my Emmaus Reunion this morning. It will be too hot to ride later today.
  • steplinn398
    steplinn398 Posts: 2,908 Member
    Options
    Morning gang.

• LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Good Afternoon,
    Dumped an entire cup of coffee on me and sofa, cushion covers and pillow covers in wash.
    Took Pablo out early for his long walk, will take him to the lodge this afternoon for him to spend the night, DW has to be in Athens at 7 in the morning, and do not know how long we will be there.
    Need to go by courthouse to pick up manual for class in July, got another reminder this morning, it's just been so hot. County did a county wide reevaluation and now has 150 appeals so far.
  • kgmoody
    kgmoody Posts: 3,149 Member
    Options
    Mary, they bought in Franklin WI. 9232 south oak creek court

Ds2 and his wife. Ha. Got the offer accepted on a property they’re wanting as well. Looks like we will be very busy moving 2 kids.
  • kgmoody
    kgmoody Posts: 3,149 Member
    Options
    Sam, sounds like a Monday for you! Hope your day gets better.
  • mcee1
    mcee1 Posts: 3,606 Member
    Options
    Nice area Kelly! Wishing all 4 of them all the best !

Hope you all had a great
    today. Im was ho-hum work same old blah...

I'm off to bed. Sleep tight!