Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

100#+ TO LOSE - INTRODUCTIONS

Nutbugs2
Nutbugs2 Posts: 60 Member
edited September 3 in Social Groups
Hi my name is Kristin and I am 58 years old. I have over 100 lb to lose. I was born and raised in Southern California. I am a children's choir director, singer, watercolor artist, and a mom of two. I look forward to chatting with all of you.

Replies

• Adventurista
    Adventurista Posts: 1,359 Member
    Hi Hi - always get a fresh energy in Sept - lot of 2024 left, so glad to find other peeps who are kickin' it too! My focus is on stable eating, regular meals & snacks, foods, amounts, not inbetween or extras.

s0hvo1fvdmgv.jpg
  • Ivyoutdoors
    Ivyoutdoors Posts: 3 Member
    Hi, I'm starting MFP again. This time, I'm single, so I am planning on taking full advantage of healthier eating and exercising exactly as I want and need to. I'm 55, and live in the western part of Virginia. I am looking forward to reading all the stuff everyone is generous enough to share.
  • Adventurista
    w8rxkzlhja2k.jpg

Welcome! Sounds like nice fresh start.
  • Nutbugs2
    edited September 6
    Hi Hi - always get a fresh energy in Sept - lot of 2024 left, so glad to find other peeps who are kickin' it too! My focus is on stable eating, regular meals & snacks, foods, amounts, not inbetween or extras.

s0hvo1fvdmgv.jpg

WELCOME!!!❤️
  • Nutbugs2
    Hi, I'm starting MFP again. This time, I'm single, so I am planning on taking full advantage of healthier eating and exercising exactly as I want and need to. I'm 55, and live in the western part of Virginia. I am looking forward to reading all the stuff everyone is generous enough to share.

WELCOME❤️
  • access2003
    access2003 Posts: 12 Member
    Hi all: Normally, or at least for a long time, I started eating better to just feel better. Weight loss since I've been on this roller coaster most of my life, was a positive byproduct of eating better.. I just retired this year, and noticed I'm putting on the lbs! So I'd love to lose 50+. Been on MFP again since Labor day weekend, I though I know its mostly water, I weighed today and i'm down 4.5 lbs.. but I'll take it.. Look forward to this group...
  • Adventurista
    edited September 9
    @access2003 Alright, good idea to get at it! Congrats on the retirement and welcome to the group.
  • Nutbugs2
    @access2003 great job! Every # counts. We are all here to do it together.