Week 35: Chit Chat

renae149
renae149 Posts: 444 Member
The end of the year is my busy time. It used to be that as soon as Labor Day was over the orders would start pouring in. With all the transitions over the years, the worst part (or the longest days) is limited to the weeks between Thanksgiving and Christmas. This year that time period is 3 weeks. With the way everything falls, that is 9 less days for us to ship things out for Christmas this year! All of this is just a long winded way of saying... Can you believe the summer is gone and fall is right around the corner??? It doesn't seem that long ago we were talking about how cold it was and snow on the ground. The next couple of months make me very anxious with knowing what is coming and trying to hire the right amount of people, get them in there to get them trained, without sacrificing too many hours.

Okay.. long winded thoughts and post done! Here's to another week!

Replies

• peoriapole
    peoriapole Posts: 1,799 Member
    Unfortunately summer has returned to Central Illinois to slap me in the face. I wore a jacket to work a couple of times last week and today the temp is going to be in the high 90's with a heat index of 115. This isn't Florida ya all...
  • renae149
    renae149 Posts: 444 Member
    Haha!! Same here! Last week was absolutely beautiful! This week, heat index back over 100!