Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

WEIGHT LOSS QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS

Nutbugs2
Nutbugs2 Posts: 60 Member
I'm curious what will happen to all my skin. I'm not too flabby for my size and age, but it can't all shrink back? Does insurance cover surgery for removal? Lol I doubt it! Have any of you lost a lot of weight? What's it like?

Replies

• Nutbugs2
    Hey does anyone know if it's better to have the static calorie goal or the flexible.one that counts in your daily activity. I can't make my caloric goal now. I'm usually below by 600 calories. I'm afraid if I do the flexible one it would be waaaay to many calories for me to try to meet.
    What's do you do and why?
  • Nutbugs2
    Hey does anyone know if it's better to have the static calorie goal or the flexible.one that counts in your daily activity. I can't make my caloric goal now. I'm usually below by 600 calories. I'm afraid if I do the flexible one it would be waaaay to many calories for me to try to meet.
    What's do you do and why?

Yes, adding the extra calories from exercise in MyFitnessPal can be a good practice, especially if you're using the app to balance your energy intake and expenditure. When you log exercise, the app increases your daily calorie goal, allowing you to eat more while still maintaining a calorie deficit (if weight loss is your goal) or balance (if weight maintenance is your goal).

However, some people find that if they eat back all the calories they earn from exercise, it slows down their progress because the app’s calorie burn estimates can sometimes be higher than the actual amount burned. So, it might be a good idea to eat back only a portion of the exercise calories, especially if you're not seeing the results you want.

It also depends on your fitness goals and how your body responds. If you feel that eating back your exercise calories keeps you energized and on track, then it can be a beneficial strategy. If not, you might consider adjusting how much of those extra calories you consume.