Looking for some buddies!

Options
2»

Replies

• pookiedoo87
    pookiedoo87 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    New here, looking for encouragement from others struggling with PCOS.
  • dande2169
    dande2169 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    FR sent. ;)
  • sarahcitra13
    sarahcitra13 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am new here as well looking for support and motivation from others with PCOS. Feel free to add me too :smile:
  • tsign36
    tsign36 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I was doing great for a while, took a little break and got off track! Trying to get back on track! I'd love to help motivate you all and in return get the same fun support! Please add me, I'm on daily and will be around to support you all.
  • Hel466
    Hel466 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    After loosing a stone before my wedding and then putting it back on again (boo!) I'm back on the wagon and it'd be nice to have some motivation from others in a similar boat.
    Knowing that if I don't watch what I eat for the rest of forever I'll keep returning to the same unhealthy weight it getting me down.
  • Rosy527
    Options
    I would love to have some buddies as well! I just joined MFP and i really need the motivation! I am 24 years old and was diagnosed with pcos at 22.
    Feel free to add me everybody :)
  • Jelise24
    Jelise24 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I just joined the group and site a few days ago. I am 29 and was diagnosed with PCOS about 5 years ago. I'm back on a low-er carb eating plan and looking for some MFP friends for support (and to support, as well). I am a daily user and keep an open diary. Please feel free to add me. =)
  • jenn_2102
    jenn_2102 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My name is Jenn, i'm a 32 your old female and was diagnosed with PCOS about 1.5 years ago. I was wondering what kinds of foods everyone eats and possibly looking for someone to exchange healthy recipes with.