Week 36: Chit Chat

HollyStormCloud
HollyStormCloud Posts: 2,605 Member
Well, isn't this special?! The west coast of Africa just keeps kicking out the tropical disturbances! Hopefully they will all fizzle out.
4f7immebbuge.png

Replies

• renae149
    renae149 Posts: 444 Member
    I read at the beginning of the year this was supposed to be a very active year!

We have been doing a beach trip the 3rd week of Sept for the last 5-6 years. We love that time, it's still warm and all the "normal" tourists are done traveling for the year. We just have to dodge the possibility of hurricanes. There has been one year there was a tropical depression.

All of that being said, we are leaving tomorrow for this year's trip. Step count may be minimal the next couple of days....

AND....LET THE FOOTBALL BEGIN!!! GO CHIEFS!!!
  • HollyStormCloud
    HollyStormCloud Posts: 2,605 Member
    I shall cross my fingers that you have good weather!

My sister-in-law is a big Chiefs fan. I am loyal to my Buccaneers.
  • peoriapole
    peoriapole Posts: 1,799 Member
    Chiefs??? I thought we were all Buccaneer fans here. I am actually looking forward to this football season and I truly hope the Bucs make all the pundits look like the idiots they are.

My favorite idiot this year stated Tampa will not win the division because they have a new OC. In the same article, he claimed that Atlanta would take the division...did he not know that they have a new head coach, OC, DC, and a slew of other new coaches?
  • renae149
    renae149 Posts: 444 Member
    @peoriapole Kansas born and raised!! Just clarifying that I am not a bandwagon or Swiftie fan. :D I'll have to start keeping tabs on the Bucs so I can participate in the convos! Haha!!

New coaches are not a bad thing. If the team accepts and respects them it can end up in a great season.

And in case you missed the game last night, Chiefs won by an actual toe... I'm sure this will be the topic of all things sports today...