Monday Cup of Joe ~ 9/16/24

manladdvm
manladdvm Posts: 8,964 Member
Pour yourself a mug of your favorite morning brew. Pull up a chair and join us for our morning roll call here on the BBB.

“It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt”
― Mark Twain

Replies

• manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,964 Member
    Mornin' BBB

I judged the puppy stake yesterday. Lots of drama.
    I am running my ladies today. The memorial service in Maine on Saturday pushed the trial to Sunday and Monday.
    Thanks for the luck! We'll take all we can get.

BBB OP ;-)
  • lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,854 Member
    Good morning BBB Friends.
    • It appears our CT friend beat our NOVA friend by a few minutes so I am posting here.
    • Breakfast with the ROMEOs this morning and now the cleaning lady is here. It’s pleasant on the back patio so I'm here with my tablet.
    • Napa should be nice this time of year, enjoy.
    • Let's hope Lee's girls have a good day.
    • LeonardRing
      LeonardRing Posts: 4,868 Member
      Good Morning,
      Pulled okra and green beans this morning.
      Heating and air folks came by and done fall service in case we need heat, fan capacitor not working good as it should; replaced it for $58.50. Advised that units are 19 years old so expect to go out sometime. We are one of few who have not had to replace units.
      Lee, enjoy girls.
      Skip, can you hear Napa Valley calling?
      Dennis ate Mexican at Pedro's over in your hood Saturday, very good but pricey.
      Mary, hope plants come back; little late to replant up there.
      Hope you had a great birthday Steph and back pain is gone.
    • steplinn398
      steplinn398 Posts: 3,017 Member
      Morning gang.

It's raining here this morning...something that rarely happened at our last place. We are mich further south and although still in the Sonoran desert on the edge so much more rain.

We don't have anything planned today. Going to try to do some yoga and stretching but will stop if my back is bothering me.

We will continue to look at apartments this week. Our current place we only have booked for 1 month with an option to extend until Nov 1. Ron doesn't love it here...the dishes are weird sized, king bed is super hard and the dishwasher doesn't have hot water so you have to toss hot in every cycle (he is the dishwasher) so far I like it but it's also fun to move around.