Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

hope to use apple watch to transfer steps to mfp, but…?

elithea175
elithea175 Posts: 36 Member
hi. i just started wearing my apple watch instead of fitbit because fitbit went nuts. i’m hoping to be able to have it send my steps and exercise expenditure (primaily steps at present) to mfp so i can get a rolling calorie count for my daily meal plan (like fitbit used to do but we won’t go there.) only i can’t tell if it’s happening. i’ve connected mfp to apple health, and mfp on my apple watch, but the watch is showing yesterday’s calorie count, not today’s. and when i go into mfp apps and click to connect apple health, it says “settings” which i click and only get this:fi7ikejo6vwe.png

i know it’s hard to see, but it’s just a white line in the heading at the top, with no connected drop down. so am i connected, or not? how do i get it to show me real time calorie count, not yesterday’s? help?