Week 39: Chit Chat

renae149
renae149 Posts: 444 Member
@hollystorm it looks like there's another storm heading your way!

And it looks like you guys' Bucs are off to a good start as well...

Replies

• HollyStormCloud
    HollyStormCloud Posts: 2,605 Member
    Yeah, it's looking like we are going to take a pretty serious side swipe later this week.
    ma824n0jtb6o.png

We've had a pretty good start. I was bummed that we lost to the Broncos, even though they are my second favorite team in the NFL. I just really want my Bucs to stomp some Eagle butt this coming weekend!
  • renae149
    Anyone beating the Broncos is a good thing…🤣
  • HollyStormCloud
    edited September 26
    Well, the rainbands are coming through right now and there is only minor gusting, but it will be picking up in a few hours as it moves closer. I'm just glad I don't live in the Panhandle. Those poor people up there get whacked by these storms all the time.

All my steps today are going to have to be inside the house so I'm going to have to make a real effort to keep the count above 10,000 today.
  • renae149
    You have been on my mind as i watch this thing hit FL. Hopefully you are keeping power and the rains have subsided for you by now!

I am anxiously awaiting the sunrise to watch the news on this. It's so devastating! I'm not sure if I am heightened about this because we just came from Biloxi and saw the memorials to Katrina, or if I'm just older and more aware. Hoping for everyone to be safe!
  • HollyStormCloud
    My front yard this morning.
    uv3w6n1zehwc.jpg

zpib1oegmwmp.jpg
  • renae149
    Oh my goodness!!!! I hope for no damage on your house! And thankful for no standing water!
  • HollyStormCloud
    Fortunately my house is unscathed. It's extra sucky for me because the tree all of that broke off of is actually my neighbor's tree.
  • renae149
    Oh boy! Now you are at their mercy! The devastation is unreal!! Did you see the Fox reporter that waded into water to rescue a lady trapped in her car?

Something hit me hard Thursday night, thought it was ragweed. Woke up yesterday morning trying to kick it, but it kicked me! The couch was my friend yesterday... Still not 100%, but hoping for more than 5K today...