Roll Call ~ TGIF 10/4/24

manladdvm
manladdvm Posts: 8,964 Member
Mornin' gents.

Replies

• shenry111
    shenry111 Posts: 4,306 Member
    Good morning!

I don't feel like I did a lot yesterday, but I must have, because I had just under 10,000 steps, and I'm wiped out this morning. I'll be taking it more easy today.

Mike, that is simply beautiful country that you shared with us. Thank you!

My shoulders hurt, and my prostate is sending me to the bathroom every hour or two. I may need to schedule a doctor's visit.

Have a great day!
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 7,221 Member
    Good morning gentlemen.

Last morning in Las Vegas. We fly north this evening. Looking forward to getting home.

• myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,696 Member
    uiGood Morning

Stunning pictures Mike!

Yesterday was pretty much a rest day for us. Just one errand to dispose of hazardous materials and then lunch and Bettlejuice. Temps continue to bake here, yesterday we cooled down to 107. Today we will drop down to high 90s before climbing again just in time for tomorrows loading of our remaining boxes for transport up to Oregon. We went into the house to water in the back and saw the painters progress. Looks strange to see everything painted off white. We'll be back there tomorrow to do the loading and to water once again. But today we continue to rest and heal a bit for the final push. We are thinking of heading to SoCal late next week for a final visit to our old stomping grounds.
  • mikehikemike
    mikehikemike Posts: 3,578 Member
    edited October 4
    Steve, hope they fix what ails you. Bill, fare ye well on your new journey.

Spent morning with a spruce sapling pole I brought home from Maine and trimming it down with me tablesaw to make a push-pole for me boat. Looks pretty crude right now, but will smooth it out with a plane and sander.
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,868 Member
    Good Afternoon