TGIF Cup of Joe ~ 10/11/24

manladdvm
manladdvm Posts: 8,964 Member
Pour yourself a mug of your favorite morning brew. Pull up a chair and join us for our morning roll call here on the BBB.

“When you come to a fork in the road, take it.” Yogi Berra

Replies

• manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,964 Member
    Mornin' BBB

The large lady sung in KC. Don't be haters. Guardians or Detroit up next.
    A chill is in the air. The dogs LOVE it. Good training day yesterday. Trial on Saturday.

BBB OP ;-)

• louisstone
    louisstone Posts: 2,678 Member
    Good morning.

People outside of Austin were able to see the Northern Lights last night. Not as lucky here in the city with the light pollution we get.

Going to a a Celebration of Life later today. A friend lost both his parents in the space of about 3 months,so this is the second trip to San Antonio.
  • lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,854 Member
    Good morning BBB Friends.
    • Fabolous jazz concert last night.
    • I hope to get a little motorbike time today.
    • Still have both NY teams in the MLB playoffs.
  • DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 7,296 Member
    GM~
    • 'twill be interesting to see a BRONX Battle (but suspect LA and Yanks are most likely)
    • off today - but just wrapped up 3 hours work!
    • off to get a haircut
    • DN (optometrist) arrives today for an overnight visit!

Cheers for a great weekend!

~Skipper
  • mcee1
    mcee1 Posts: 3,703 Member
    Morning BBB

We're at our homestead this weekend. Lots going on!

Hoping to get some fall garden clean out in, while we enjoy the last of the warm temps!

Safe travels, safe riding, enjoy the day everyone!

Good luck at trials with the girls, Lee

• DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 7,221 Member
    Good morning BBB friends.

The possibility of another subway series is kind of depressing. I'd feel the same if it were the Dodgers and the Angels. I really lost most interest in baseball when the Mariners' season ended.

Bought Rita a new laptop yesterday. I need to set it up for her today. The battery on her old one has died and that is no longer an easy fix.
  • steplinn398
    steplinn398 Posts: 3,017 Member
    Morning gang.

Today is my volunteer day at the thrift shop. Then happy hour after.

Rejoined WW yesterday. We all know tracking works and while the plan hasn't changed much since I was an active member last my 6 point dinner salad we eat most nights is 9 in Mexico. They must really soak the dried cranberries in sugar vs the ocean spray ones I used to get at costco. Time to switch it up.
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,868 Member
    Toad had a scooter ride with Brandy, and I got some BBQ.
    Had a motorcycle rally planned this weekend but doctor would not approve for me to ride that far, did push restrictions a little today.
    Guy from Emmaus came up and slapped me on left shoulder yesterday, still very tender today. I know he was not thinking but that still did not help shoulder.
    DD got DMIL last Sunday and has called at least twice a day complaining about what DMIL was doing. She now understands what me and DW put up with,
    I need to get back on WW, weight slowly creeping up.