Sunday Cup of Joe ~ 10/13/24

manladdvm
manladdvm Posts: 8,964 Member
Pour yourself a mug of your favorite morning brew. Pull up a chair and join us for our morning roll call here on the BBB.

“When you come to a fork in the road, take it.” Yogi Berra

Replies

• manladdvm
    Mornin' BBB

Happy belated Birthday Mary! It is a nice feeling to get spoiled by loved ones.
    Well, Babe was blowing me off so the judges understandably didn't bring her back for ribbon consideration, but Lucy had a really nice trial in really tough conditions and got snubbed in the bitter end. Interestingly enough, I was awarded best Amateur Handler. There was only two of us with amateur status running in the trial against the pros and the other amateur didn't place either. Flipped a coin, I guess.
    Girls are pick up dogs for a tower shoot today at one of my clubs.

BBB OP ;-)
  • DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 7,296 Member
    GM~
    • I demand a recount! :smiley:
    • Well its not everyday you get a Certified Letter from your father removing you as POA and Executor of will. I slept well. Not sure I needed a double wide in my future anyway. I've got a creative response in the works. What a total POS.
    • Race; Football today.
    Cheers
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 7,221 Member
    Good morning BBB friends.

I'm sorry the relationship with your father has degenerated so far, Skip.

Loved how the Ducks' game went last night. No football for me today, as the Seahawks already lost for the week. We'll see what Rita has in mind for the afternoon.
  • manladdvm
    161akhn3dx6e.jpg
  • louisstone
    louisstone Posts: 2,678 Member
    Good morning.

Happy belated birthday, Mary!

Another Yom Kippur is in the books and the traditional break the fast was done with a Margherita pizza (with added garlic).

I'm incensed that Babe and Lucy got shafted! As soon as I have another coffee, I'm going to write a strongly worded letter.

0re0bjhyle9v.gif
  • mcee1
    mcee1 Posts: 3,703 Member
    Good morning

Hanks for yhe happy birthdays. I'm spending today celebrating with just dh. Were out brunching over a nice avocado toast, arugula dressed ,and egg over easy meal, hot coffee. And now off to a little town called Cedarburg. Right out of a hallmark movie.
    Were heading to the jeweler that made my opal engagement ring.

Be well BBB
  • lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,854 Member
    Good Sunday afternoon BBB friends.
    . Churched and schooled. I ran the livestream cameras.
    . Shopped for the men's breakfast tomorrow.
    . The Ducks did well yesterday. Then again I'll pull for most any team playing Ohio State. Sorry Mary. 🙊
    . Babe, Lucy, Sassy, Henry, Pablo and Tucker get a blue ribbon for showing up.
    . Great picture Lee. Wall art for sure.
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,868 Member
    Good Afternoon,
    Took first of two shingles shots Friday afternoon, never got warm yesterday, DW claims I was running a fever; I just know I felt like crap.
    Churched and schooled this morning.
    Should be cooler by midweek which calls for a large pot of chili, on stove now.
    Skip, I had an aunt who got upset with me and changed her will to her brother; he had her put in a home and state to pay part of fees; when she died the state stepped in and took all assets except for personal property; served them well.