Roll Call - Monday, October 14, 2024

shenry111
shenry111 Posts: 4,295 Member
Good morning!

Replies

• shenry111
    shenry111 Posts: 4,295 Member
    Good morning!

I guess I'm officially retired now when I think that "oh it is a holiday, no mail". Of course, I never got this particular holiday off anyway.

Awesome picture Lee! Congrats on the birds!

Today is going to be about getting a lot of little things done. I also still need to finish my under the deck project so that I can move on to other projects.

Have a great day!
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 7,204 Member
    Good morning gentlemen.

Steve, you're really retired when you have trouble remembering what day of the week it is. Or is that just part of getting old?

Made a WW casserole last night using onions, eggplant, zucchini and tomatoes all from Rita's garden. It was just OK, but fun having a meal that was so home-grown.

Finishing a small bowl for knitter's yarn this morning (it has a curved slot in the side for the yard to come out). Then on to the next thing. Rain is arriving midday, so no yard work.
  • mikehikemike
    mikehikemike Posts: 3,570 Member
    Mornin’

Picked up DD this morning from Providence airport and she’s now crashing on her sister’s couch in front of woodstove. From Hawaiian sunshine to 45° New England rain. Good to have her home.

Frost in GA already?

Dave, I need to be making some of those WW recipes again. Healthy, helps with weight loss. I need help.