Hump Day Cuppa Joe: 10.16.24

DocSkippy
DocSkippy Posts: 7,296 Member
Good morning BBB! Sip your favorite morning brew and settle in…its time for morning roll-call!

"....I like my dog. I like beer. And maybe 3 people." ~Skip 🐾🍺🐾🍺🐾

Replies

• DocSkippy
    GM~
    • Didn't sleep well. Long hump day ahead.
    • Right back into the tracking groove (TY fir the KITA, Stephanie).....Happy Hour is really the biggest adjustment. 🍺
    • Damn Yankees are looking strong, Doc! You might have a trophy in the city soon!
    • Hope to get the Bandit back from getting her golden wheels today.

Cheers,
    Skip
  • mcee1
    mcee1 Posts: 3,703 Member
    Routine dental appt for me at 7am. Ugghh what was I thinking!?

Hope you find some peace Skip and some sleep.

Have a good day BBB!
  • manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,964 Member
    Mornin' BBB

Sorry about cancelled bike trip, Dennis.
    Yankees are playing good baseball for sure. Hope it takes them all the way. It will make for a very happy DW. Happy wife, happy life.
    Glad you all are feeling a bit better, Steph.
    Yeah, I was a bit annoyed that the WW website tracker was discontinued. No warning or explanation, just gone one day. Typical WW. The phone app doesn't work that great either. I am thinking maybe switching to MFP premium if it is about the same cost.
    Um, do you ever think the Trail Bandit will ever see real off road trailing?

BBB OP ;-)
  • DocSkippy
    LOL! Pavement princess. Unlikely! I'm a bit OCD when it comes to mud and dirty car! LMAO!
  • louisstone
    louisstone Posts: 2,678 Member
    Good morning to everyone except folks that have wind chimes. 😡

You had it ceramic coated, Skip. Seems like the bandit deserves a roll in the mud to test it out.
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 7,221 Member
    Good morning BBB friends.

With parents who were both from St. Louis, I was raised to hate the Yankees, so ... I'm all about college football and MLS soccer now. Baseball is already over.

• kgmoody
    kgmoody Posts: 3,224 Member
    I love my wind chimes!!

Cold day in Indiana
  • lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,855 Member
    Good morning BBB friends.
    • I got to sleep in so I'm a happy boy.
    • Damn Yankees do look strong. I'm looking forward to a subway series although the Mets have some work to do first.
    • Our backup motorbike plan is our BMW friend from Wilmington, NC is coming down and we are going to do a couple of day trips from here Friday and Saturday. It appears I will need to pull out the heated gear for the mornings, 38° tonight.
    • Dave, it looks like the Seahawks and Falcons are playing Sunday.
    • I hope you and Ron are feeling better Steph.
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 7,221 Member
    Dennis, that looks like a win for the Falcons. The Seahawks stink, again. In the 2025 draft they should take nothing but linemen. The can't stop the run on defense and can't run on offense.
  • steplinn398
    steplinn398 Posts: 3,017 Member
    Morning gang.

My oura ring is still showing I'm running a low grade fever. I was really hoping to get back to normal life today but I'm guessing it's another low key day. Glad im not still working. Maybe I'll head to the pool for some movement.

Biggest point shockers so far with the recommitment of tracking:
    -the handful of peanuts I was tossing onto my soup nearly daily were way more than one serving...need to find an alternative for crunch.
    -dried cranberries and granola in Mexico are way more pointy than in the US and fat free yogurt doesn't exist here so that go to snack is eliminated. 17 points for a bowl of yogurt with granola, banana and honey. No thanks.
    -no more margarita happy hours (I knew this one but gotta find a new go to drink)

So far I'm finding the WW app to be OK. It only scans about half of mexican barcodes but honestly most of my meals are the same so once I build a recipe once it isn't so bad. I tried the MFP tracker and I just didn't like it's functionality.

Have a great day all.