Roll Call - Thursday, October 17, 2024

shenry111
shenry111 Posts: 4,299 Member
Good morning!

Replies

• shenry111
    shenry111 Posts: 4,299 Member
    Good morning!

Connie was with the doc less than 5 minutes yesterday. He said that she had a clean report from her scopes. The red spot is just is a red spot and the polyp was benign. So she still has not answers on her IBS symptoms and will now look for a gastro doc who will take her seriously and help her get to the bottom of this.

Not much else to report this morning.

Bill, I'm happy for you and Heather.

Have a great day!
  • mikehikemike
    mikehikemike Posts: 3,573 Member
    edited 12:04PM
    Heavy frost this morning. They had snow in upper NH the other day, 200 miles north.

Several of my kids have had bowel issues, and when they went gluten free it stopped. Two officially Dx with celiac disease but others not. I hope Connie's docs can find out underlying cause.

Helped DD upgrade her laptop yesterday and install MS-Office so she can work at her new job. Been home only 3 days and an old friend called her out of the blue, they talked and she mentioned she was looking for work and he offered her a position. Crazy! Hope it works out for her.

Checked out comet again last night, driving to nearby state park where no lights and an open view across pond. Eventually found it, although moon so bright almost washed it out. If it lingers and weather holds out might be better as moon rises later after sunset next few days.

Piano class this morning--haven't been since August, and haven't even practiced the pieces I was assigned...

Bill--good luck to you on your moving adventure!