Saturday Cup of Joe ~ 10/19/24

manladdvm
manladdvm Posts: 8,964 Member
Pour yourself a mug of your favorite morning brew. Pull up a chair and join us for our morning roll call here on the BBB. “When you come to a fork in the road, take it.” Yogi Berra

Replies

• manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,964 Member
    Mornin' BBB

Sorry about the rant yesterday, my PITA was nagging me, and I am super grumpy when in pain, especially when my time is being wasted. Interestingly enough, my PITA is much better today, and hence, I'm in a much better mood. I should do a better job in keeping my grumpiness to myself. Positivity is much more productive.
    Congrats on being a big loser, Skip.
    Interesting stat on your tracking, Lou. I might have noticed similar reasoning when (not) tracking.
    I wonder if the gym is where you caught the bug that sidelined you, Steph.

BBB OP ;-)
  • lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,854 Member
    Good morning BBB friends.
    • Hey, if you can't rant among friends where can you rant? Glad the pita is improving.
    • Great motorbike ride and dinner with riding buddies yesterday. More of the same today.
  • DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 7,296 Member
    GM
    • NOBODY perceived you as grumpy! YOU ARE the DoC! AND, you are among friends! If you cannot speak your mind to this group after our (dare I say) 12 years, together, where can you?
    • Nice outdoor concert in our 'hood last night complete with Lobster Roll food truck. I'm sure I blew my weeklies! Today resets my weeks so back on the points train.
    • Not much else planned today.
    • The "Trail Bandit" should come home today! Can't wait to see it.

Cheers,
    Skipper
  • louisstone
    louisstone Posts: 2,678 Member
    Good morning.

I noticed no grouchiness outside normal tolerance. 🤷

Getting to crunch time. 12 days until we leave for vacation.
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 7,221 Member
    Good morning BBB friends.

Ducks crushed the Boilermakers so all is right with the world.

Looking forward to a quiet, relaxing weekend.
  • steplinn398
    steplinn398 Posts: 3,017 Member
    Morning gang

I have no doubt we caught the bug at the gym. It's the only place we go where we touch lots if things. Need to be even more vigilant about hand washing in the future.

It's substantially cooler this morning, 77 now but was closer to 70 ar sunrise. Ron in the hot tub now and I might join him after coffee. I assume a hike later. We move Wednesday...he will sure miss it. The next condo is nicer inside but the outside space here is far superior.
  • DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 7,296 Member
    SGM - that wasn't much of a game - I watched until it was 30 something to nothing and turned off the lights :smiley: Go 'Ducks!

Bandit arrived home today with some new shoes:

u3e1el6fdaxy.jpg
  • louisstone
    louisstone Posts: 2,678 Member
    WW sent a missive. They're aware they messed up...

fb9i02st1x1m.png
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,868 Member
    Good Afternoon,
    Walked Pablo this morning, do not know why but left knee is swelling again.
    Town of Madison is sponsoring a chili cookoff, our lodge and Widow's Sons entered; chili is tasty but I did not stay for results.
    DW says I stay grumpy.