Roll Call ~ Hump Day 10/23/24

manladdvm
manladdvm Posts: 8,967 Member
Mornin' gents.

Replies

• manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,967 Member
    Signing the closing papers today on Colorado property, sellers are signing on Friday. Split closing? Should be a done deal.
    New vet will be a huge relief.
    I have a childhood photo of me standing by a cactus in Yosemite. I have never been back.

Onward and downward ;-)
  • shenry111
    shenry111 Posts: 4,307 Member
    Good morning!

Lee, you are just full of good news! Congratulations on the property, and congratulations on the new DVM.

Still no rain in Kansas City, but we will hopefully get some tomorrow night? Tomorrow will be in the mid-80s again. I'm ready for cooler temps. It is not dust bowl dusty, but it is very dusty and there is a high fire danger.

Connie has her last scheduled PT this morning. I think it has helped her. She has been doing her exercises, and I can see muscles gaining tone.

Have a great day!

• DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 7,223 Member
    Good morning gentlemen.

Exciting times in the Dunwiddie's household.

I am heading out for a hike today. Initially I was going to hike up to a lookout tower o the west side of Mount Rainier, but NOAA predicts a 40 percent chance of snow there and clouds to obscure the view, so I will head west to Olympic National Park for a forest hike, where cloud cover is unimportant.

• mikehikemike
    mikehikemike Posts: 3,579 Member
    Onward and downward.