Anyone doing/did Insanity???

Options
Hey all just wondering if anyone has recently started insanity. I gave it a try twice before with college friends in the past, but soon quit. I just started it again on my own (day 3!) and I'm doing surprisingly well. I've found that I workout harder alone because I stop comparing myself to the progress of others. That being said, I could use some online mfp support! For those who have completed the program *CONGRATS*...any tips or suggestions to keep going strong?

Thanks in advance

Replies

• ttknowles01
    ttknowles01 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I just finished my first week of Insanity. I completed the program last year, but didn't do well in the weight loss (I did lose inches) aspect because I wasn't eating enough. My advice....keep pushing, do your best, modify what you need to so you won't injure yourself, and fuel your body!!! Feel free to add me for support and good luck :-)
  • inina972
    Options
    Hi, I'm doing insanity. Today it will be my 3rd day, I love, I sweat a lot, is painful but I'm motivated to keep going.
    Actually I'm in London, I hope when I will come Back in Paris (France) I will continue. It will be good to find some friends doing the same workout we can support each other.
  • jaddison90
    Options
    Yayy! Thanks for the replies. I had a small setback with a broken finger, but I will be jumping back on the wagon tu-morrow!
  • klemon10
    Options
    Hello everyone, I am new to this group but not MFP. I am starting again today with logging my meals and exercises because I fell off the wagon. I am currently on day 29 of insanity will be completing that this evening. It usually take alot for me to lose weight and because insanity is so intense and I have not followed the eating plan, there is no loss on the scale. I feel great and know that things are changing internally. So this month I am striving for great results and it starts today.
  • EniBee
    EniBee Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I am on week 8 (day 53). Goodluck and just take one day at a time! DOn't time watch. Dig Deep! Keep your core engaged! and remember to breathe!!!!!!

I've also joined the following MFP group for encouragement and support:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/14066-total-team-beachbody-support-group
  • LynGrahamKemp
    LynGrahamKemp Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone :flowerforyou:

Has anyone continued with Insanity and has seen results? I have completed Insanity once and had awesome results and is thinking about giving it another shot. Let me know how you guys did