Apologies - I am still alive!!

Options
katieuk
katieuk Posts: 304 Member
Hi Girls,

So I have been rubbish for the last 4 weeks and I know I have !!

I have been suffering from dibilitating migraines!! I haven't been working out and I have been eating the worst kind of foods!! :-(

I have weighed myself this weekend and in 4 weeks I have gained 1 stone!! I can't believe it!! But I literally have been eating pizza, chips, cupcakes, chocolate, kebabs!! Everything that is just so naughty, but since having the migraines that is all I have fancied I haven't had the appetite for anything decent just craving bad stuff!!

I have been given some medication which appears to be working now... and I have got a good nutritional plan in place for this week and hopefully I will be able to get back on the exercise!!

My nutrition for this week will involve - homemade fruit smoothie for breakfast, nuts for a mid morning snack, homemade fruit and veg smoothie for lunch, greek yoghurt for mid afternoon snack, a normal health dinner e.g. chicken stir fry homemade, followed by a nakd bar for evening snack!! So I am looking forward to losing half the weight gain this week - fingers crossed!!

Sorry to have desserted you guys but you seem to have been coping quite well without me!! :-)

Replies

• SolanumSunrise
    SolanumSunrise Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Mmmm... kebabs.

What migraine meds did they put you on?
  • PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    mmmm cupcakes and chips

I am sorry you have been having a rough go around with the migraines. I have had problems on and off with them since I was about 12. At one point they did have me on meds, but nothing they gave me and nothing otc really "got rid" of them. Some would take the edge off, but nothing completely got rid of them.

I feel the same about the desertion... It seems like it is one thing after another here lately. My daughter got hand foot and mouth and then the hard drive crashed in my computer at work.. Last week was just craptastic. My daughter is getting better and I have another computer now. But I lost all my sample worksheets for work and I am going to have to start over on a lot of things. But oh well, crap happens and it was a good life lesson to back things up!
  • SolanumSunrise
    SolanumSunrise Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Makes me want to check an astrology chart to see if the whole universe is out of sorts recently. I've not been keeping up with my workout plans for the last couple of weeks because of sick kids, drama and other demands at home. I hope things smooth out for all of us!