Anyone else have thisBut, he problem?

Options
I bought a bunch of healthier foods to stock up FH's fridge on the days I'm there and he was happy that I bought groceries, but he told me he isn't ready to eat healthy yet. I know I can't force him, but I worry about him because he makes a lot of poor eating choices. He's supportive of me doing this , but, he doesn't know how to eat healthy. I think I'm slowly starting to teach him more, but, I just worry about him. Like, he thinks red meat is just meat that isn't well-done and I tried to explain to him that all beef is considered red meat, but he thinks if you cook it, it's no longer red meat. But, then yesterday when we were at his mom's house she asked us if we've been on a diet because we looked smaller and she was happy when I told her I've bought a bunch of healthier foods. I feel like sometimes I get off track easily because I don't want him to think I'm forcing him or hurting his feelings. I love him so much and I worry about his health. I really hope when we're married, he'll begin to make a little bit better choices.

Replies

• lauram_23
    lauram_23 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    It's the opposite for me..My FH wants me to eat better and is all about eating better but i love junk food! If you are the one who buys groceries and cooks, then just buy things that are good for you. He can't eat what you don't have and if he's like my fh he won't go out shopping and cook himself a meal lol