Just starting Out

Options
silzr1
silzr1 Posts: 2 Member
I have recently started using myfitnesspal think it will be a great motivational tool. I am a hard core sugar addict with about 30 lbs to lose. Looking for tips on how people curb thier cravings.

Replies

• verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Hi there !

I'm basically a sugar addict too ....... I've got lots of tips ....... trouble is, I often don't follow them :tongue:

First of all, you might start by detoxing your kitchen ...... get rid of cookies, candy, baked goods, anything "sugary" ......

Not so easy, is it ?

Do it anyway !

And let me know how it goes :drinker:

Mary Ann in NY
  • ericasturn
    ericasturn Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    If it was easy everyone could do it..................... I love bread............ oh I love bread and carbie yumminess. I try not to keep it in the house!!

I need to lose 30 pounds also, I also have many tricks and tips and have read lots of things, but I too, don't always do them. I am 49 and need to do this. I have been looking for a group for support and accountability.

We are also trying to move towards clean eating which I think will be helpful. I turned 49 last week and got a Nutri bullet which we use and enjoy. So juicing in the morning and more non processed food throughout the day and I hope to be lighter and more energized by the time I hit 50 :)