Get Bootylicious! 9/9/2013

Options

Replies

• aakaakaak
    aakaakaak Posts: 1,240 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry for not posting. I got blindsided at work and am JUST NOW able to check in.

Okay, today...BOOTY!
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    Options
    Perfect timing! Spent the day on my feet teaching so I have some sore tootsies. I was trying to come up with an idea of things to do in my hotel room rather than going to the workout room and getting on a treadmill. Other than I can't do full on burpees (the jump part and my bad ankle are not currently on speaking terms so I do modified) so this works great!
  • anorangie
    anorangie Posts: 975 Member
    Options

You and your burpees! Argh!

:tongue:

edited to add the emoticon thingy
  • AggieFan2011
    AggieFan2011 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Wow I just realized how long it's been since I've checked the challenges. I apologize for my absence! Life has just been too crazy and I wasn't working out for a while there. I think it's time I get back into it though!

I love the shrinking jeans challenges! I'm going to have to keep this one in mind. I have been cursed with basically no butt so anything I can do to get a slight cute booty I'm all about! Lol :smile:
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry for not posting. I got blindsided at work and am JUST NOW able to check in.

Okay, today...BOOTY!

Dude we still buds! What was the saying in the Welcome back Carter theme??? Something about friends! :happy:
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Wow I just realized how long it's been since I've checked the challenges. I apologize for my absence! Life has just been too crazy and I wasn't working out for a while there. I think it's time I get back into it though!

I love the shrinking jeans challenges! I'm going to have to keep this one in mind. I have been cursed with basically no butt so anything I can do to get a slight cute booty I'm all about! Lol :smile:

Oh so you in the flat booty committee too? LOL!
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    Options

Oh so you in the flat booty committee too? LOL!

I'm on the flat booty committee too!