Love it :D

Options
Day 1 done and i love it! cant wait till Wednesday to do it again :D
much prefer it to NROLFW i just get along with it better :D
oh i started pretty light compared to some people!
including weight of the bar-bell 65lb :)

So how is everyone else getting on? :)

Replies

• pandorakick
    pandorakick Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear Beckie! On Saturday I did my test day for cycle 5, only going up on squats and bench press next cycle. Still have to sit down and see what the stats for these will be. Will of course post them when I do. Major difference in the 6th cycle will be for me that I will be doing in from the gym with barbells instead of from home with dumbbells. I'm really wondering whether it will make à big difference for the various exercises.
  • beckieboomoo
    beckieboomoo Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    good luck! :)
  • jasonheyd
    jasonheyd Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Finished my heavy day week 4 last night. Seemed to go well enough, so if next week holds true it looks like I'll be moving up in everything this cycle. Not sure I'll be looking forward to the next cycle if that happens. ;-)
    Major difference in the 6th cycle will be for me that I will be doing in from the gym with barbells instead of from home with dumbbells. I'm really wondering whether it will make à big difference for the various exercises.

It could on certain exercises. Squat could get harder, some of the others could actually get a bit easier. Sometimes it feels like the bar lets one side compensate a bit for the other in ways the dumbbells don't allow. In theory that should balance out, but I think it takes time.
  • sun_fish
    sun_fish Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    That's great beckie! I am on cycle 2, week 5, just did my heavy day yesterday and nailed it! The only thing I am having trouble with is bench press, it seems to be aggravating a shoulder issue I've had in the past. I've tried a couple of approaches (form check, deload, single arm floor presses) but it's still giving me enough of a problem so that I need to figure out what to do with that. Otherwise, like you, I am loving it!
  • beckieboomoo
    beckieboomoo Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    hope you get it sorted! glad everyone is doing so well! :) just found out am having my tattoo coloured in on saturday! ( my dad set it up for a present cause i got into uni) so means i can't lift for 2 weeks :( am still gonna do this week then start over when my
    tattoo has heeled ( getting my tattoo done on top half of my arm :/) bad timing eh!
  • christianteach
    christianteach Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Glad you like it Beckie! I do too. :) I just did day 1, week 4, cycle 2. I have been resting a sore wrist so this was my first time in a week. I think the break actually made the weights feel lighter but I wasn't able to do the curls because it immediately hurt my wrist so I stopped.